Skip to main content
Topic: illimination (Read 3066 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: illimination

Reply #15
Quote from: Bird351
In fact, if he weren't around, I'd still be the least popular user here

Ben.... I would think you would want us to keep him around... :rollin:

Anyway when I saw the title of the post(illimination)I thought he was gonna ask about installing some neons..

Reply #16
i was waiting for the "what kinda bulb goes in my light in my interior, can i get it red??
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #17
Don't.. get.. illiminated!

Or something like that.

Keep him around? Hell, I wanna change his title to "Official CoolCats' Pinata" 'cause of all the verbal beatings he takes around here.. and he keeps hangin' around :p

Reply #18
I guess I havent been around long enough to see what he does sorry about sticking up for him.  wont happen again... :sorry:

Reply #19
88turbo, just look at his profile and all the posts he's made.  Some of the stuff he says can lead us to believe that he just wants the infomation spoonfed to him instead of taking some initiative and learning something himself.

Reply #20
yeah..... I would have left this board for sure, or gone with a new user name every couple of weeks.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #21
Heh.. he's a Senior Member from all that annoying BS. Good thing those titles don't mean shiznit around here. :p

Reply #22
I think he does it for attention.  Guess he doesn't get enough at home.  I mean first, the name.  Then the same questions over and over again.  Anybody else think he's a social outcast and belongs to the Trenchcoat Mafia?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #23
Anybody else think he's a social outcast and belongs to the Trenchcoat Mafia?

Nah, he doesn't have a trenchcoat.
When he goes out, he wears his "normal" everyday clothes.
Why, there he is now with a bag of parts for his 514!
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!

Reply #24
:laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :rollin:  :giggle:  :p  :wtf:  :hick:  :flame:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #25
I thought were weren't supposed to post obsene pictures??? Thats just plain vulgar...:D

Reply #26
who knows if hes even a senior member or just didnt type that in =D

Reply #27
are the parts in the front of his swim suit or that yellow bag? is that a distrubter cap or are you happy to see me?

Reply #28
I was pulling out of a convenience store parking lot at about 1:00am one time and saw something nearly identical to that, except the guy was black. He/she/it froze like a deer in my headlights, then pranced across the road. I giggled for hours afterward, just at the thought of the gait as he twittered along. He had just come from the store, so I'm sure the clerk had some funny stories for his buddies as well...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣