Topic: illimination (Read 3067 times) previous topic - next topic

illimination

whats do you need to get rid of the air compressor and smog pump

Re: illimination

Reply #1
A big hammer??!! :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #3
It's elimination, learn to spell  :asshole:

Reply #4
whats do you need to get rid of the air compressor and smog pump

Answer #1:  You need the garbage man to come and pick them up after you remove them from your vehicle :hick:

Answer #2:  Some tools and a short belt
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #5
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?Ntt=smog+pump+eliminator&Ntk=KeywordSearch&DDS=1&searchinresults=false&N=0&target=egnsearch.asp

man y'all need to figure out what your gonna do with your car .... not ask about a 512 motor one day a 347 the next.........people might take you more serious...........try searching too....noone wants to keep answering the same ??????????    that has been asked and answered 1001 times b4

Reply #6
why do people give smart ass answers when someone is asking for advice? maybe he doesnt really know what he is doing..... I remember those days, now everything seems really easy.  everyone has to learn some how

Reply #7
you havnt been here long enough to understand
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #8
Quote from: 88turbo
why do people give smart ass answers when someone is asking for advice? maybe he doesnt really know what he is doing..... I remember those days, now everything seems really easy.  everyone has to learn some how

Because this particular user is known only for making these idiotic threads (often several in one sitting.. and usually clever, insightful, VISIONARY stuff like "what parts from a 5.0 can be used on a 514?") that just piss people off. In fact, if he weren't around, I'd still be the least popular user here. :p You're tilting at the wrong windmill here. This guy deserves what he's getting. We all ask stupid questions here from time to time.. but this kid far and away takes the cake.

Have you ever noticed how EVERY thread he starts has one star, when hardly any other threads get stars at all? (except for really good ones that get five stars) It's because this guy is so awful that some like myself (and at least one other who won't confess to it) just screw with him now instead of trying to teach him anything he's not going to learn anyway. He'll be back in a week or two, after the latest little uproar dies down, and he'll be asking more questions about whether or not he can use the heads from his 5.0 on a 514 or some shiznit like that.. (when people have already answered him on what will exchange between a 302 and a 514 stroker) nevermind that he doesn't actually appear to know what a 514 IS.. someone just put a number in his head and it stuck. It seems to be the ONLY information that has stuck in there.

(edited out something, mistaken identity) IGAH has NOT learned from any of his past encounters here, and just keeps on doing what he does that annoys people.

In summary:

:locked:  :locked:  :locked:

Reply #9
not to be picking at the stone...but there are parts from a 5.0 that can be used on a 514 ??

Reply #10
not at all, other than some nuts and bolts maybe, and 3" of wire
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #11
Quote from: Bird351
Have you ever noticed how EVERY thread he starts has one star, when hardly any other threads get stars at all? (except for really good ones that get five stars) It's because this guy is so awful that some like myself (and at least one other who won't confess to it) just screw with him now instead of trying to teach him anything he's not going to learn anyway.
(edited out something, mistaken identity) IGAH has NOT learned from any of his past encounters here, and just keeps on doing what he does that annoys people.

In summary:

:locked:  :locked:  :locked:

LMAO, just too funny...
I saw a sign in the cb shop, way back when I was involved with ham and cb radios-
"You can't fix stupid!"
guess it applies to this guy, lol
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #12
Ignorance is cureable, stupidity is terminal.
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #14
my car toped out at 85 miles what could i do to make the velocity of the car higher

people say it stops marking but you still keep goin faster

:giggle: