Topic: front right fender (Read 555 times) previous topic - next topic

front right fender

where can i find a good right fender for my 88 T/C

front right fender

Reply #1
Car-parts.com    maybe, not sure

front right fender

Reply #2
With or without cornering light? I'm going to a yard here that had some birds. I can check their condition again but IIRC they all were pretty decent. I'd have to see what shipping would be to MI though.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

front right fender

Reply #3
I have one but yea idk what shipping would be

front right fender

Reply #4
I've shipped two of them from Virginia to Maine and Oregon via Greyhound Bus Lines. Both were about $75. That is about half the cost of everyone else. When using them, you have to ship and pick up from the nearest bus station. Both arrived in great condition though. It takes about 7-10 days.

front right fender

Reply #5
Quote from: 50RACER;447060
I've shipped two of them from Virginia to Maine and Oregon via Greyhound Bus Lines. Both were about $75. That is about half the cost of everyone else. When using them, you have to ship and pick up from the nearest bus station. Both arrived in great condition though. It takes about 7-10 days.

Yep - I strongly recommend 50RACER. He made a fender transaction go extremely smoothly. Me on the other hand - I have been extremely busy and unresponsive to his communication ;)

My first experience with greyhound, and it was easier than dealing with companies like UPS. The greyhound station being only a few blocks from where I work helped a great deal.
1988 Thunderbird Sport