Skip to main content
Topic: 88 TC part out (Read 6998 times) previous topic - next topic

88 TC part out

Reply #60
Ton of stuff left

88 TC part out

Reply #61
I need a turbo hood scoop (fiberglass piece) for the drivers side. Can you hook me up?
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...

88 TC part out

Reply #62
I can ship one for $25

88 TC part out

Reply #63

88 TC part out

Reply #64
Hey, do you have the front springs? If so, are they factory of aftermarket? If in good shape, what ya want for them?
1988 Mercury cougar XR7- 302 bored .030 over, gt40p heads, F303, AlexsParts spring and seal kit, explorer upper and lower intake, 70mm tb, maf conversion, 75mm maf, fenderwell cai, 24 lb injectors, T5 conversion, bbk h pipe, Slp lm, 3.73 rear, 4 wheel disc conversion, 5 lug conversion. :D :D

88 TC part out

Reply #65
Sending a pm

88 TC part out

Reply #66
I still owe you for the fiberglass scoop.  You wouldn't happen to have an unadulterated engine harness would you?  I got a new car with a jacked up harness..

88 TC part out

Reply #67
The harness is there but not perfect

88 TC part out

Reply #68
How so? Broken tabs or cut wires?

88 TC part out

Reply #69
Couple melted wires down pipe broke

88 TC part out

Reply #70
I think I'll pass on that harness then.  How about the coolant hard lines - do you have those and are the tabs in good condition?

88 TC part out

Reply #71
Still digging through my box or parts - how about the trunk lining, and the upper aluminum alternator bracket (the small piece that screws into the head).  Maybe we should chat live.

88 TC part out

Reply #72
I have the coolant lines and all the trunk stuff I also have the alt bracket it's been clearanced for a 3G alt

88 TC part out

Reply #73
Shoot me a price on pm for all that shipped to 61739. Include the hood scoop earlier. I'll get this first round paid for and make another list.

88 TC part out

Reply #74
Do you need all the trunk lining ?