Skip to main content
Topic: Holy !!!!!!!!!!! (Read 8544 times) previous topic - next topic

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #15
Kitz, it will also be on Velocity.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #16
Quote from: vinnietbird;446735
Kitz, it will also be on Velocity.

Yeh, I don't get that one either. I'll watch it online.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #17
Beyond cool Vinnie!! Only over the air tv for me, so will also have to find it online.

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #19
I agree. The lower is black from T-Moss. I'll paint it Ford Gray, then the tubes of my GT-40 will be Ford Gray, and the tank and throttle body end will be polished along with a polished intake cover.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #20
Congrats V-man and your t-bird should get some coverage on the tube friend. :headbang:

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #21
Thanks Dan. Yeah, it should get about 3 minutes of coverage.Maybe only two minutes considering our cars really aren't that popular. LOL.

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #22
I had this episode of Gearz DVR'd and watched last night!  I wasn't expecting it to be the episode with your car.  I thought it was great how he commented about your wife picking the paint color since she helped you work on the car so much.

Congrats again!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #23
Awesome vinnie, congrats.  I need to keep an eye out for that episode.
Mike

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #24
That's way cool !!!!

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #25
Way cool, Vin. :)
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #26
LOL. I appreciate it, thanks. I also now have a black plastic case of tubing bender that weighs 70 pounds in the garage, too. LOL.

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #27
Quote from: vinnietbird;447344
LOL. I appreciate it, thanks. I also now have a black plastic case of tubing bender that weighs 70 pounds in the garage, too. LOL.

What ya going to make with it?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #28
congrats Vinny!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #29
Dude... we need the YouTube clip of the segment... haha

Congrats Vinny!!
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em