Skip to main content
Topic: WTT Feeler Trade Mach Springs for SN95 Springs (Read 589 times) previous topic - next topic

WTT Feeler Trade Mach Springs for SN95 Springs

Anyone interested in trading a set of good SN95 Springs for a set of Mach springs.

The Mach springs I have on my TC have the car alot lower than I really want the car sitting.

Let me know if any interest. My springs are still under the car.
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

Reply #1
I've got some from a '00 GT stang. They lowered my Sport about an inch, inch and a quarter...

Let me know if you want pics, they're out in my shop under the bench, resting, waiting for a new home, LOL.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #2
You want to trade or sell?
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

Reply #3
PM sent :)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #4
Quote from: bigbada1;445834

The Mach springs I have on my TC have the car alot lower than I really want the car sitting.

Just curious how much the Mach springs drop a TC with a 5.0. Maybe a better question would be how much do you need to lift it? I have a set kicking around and been leary of putting them in since the TC front springs compressed quite a bit with the 5.0 with A/C and all the extra Turbo weight. Maybe 3 fingers btween lip and tire right now. For the back I've got CHE adjustables but don't want to have to crank them all the way up.....so I am considering the Global West spring spacer but really need to know how much lift I need with say stock 225/60/16 tires to allow some adjustment with the CHE arms if I run a taller tire.

John