Skip to main content
Topic: Evolution II..... misc stuff ..... July 26, 2012 (Read 58327 times) previous topic - next topic

Evolution II..... misc stuff ..... July 26, 2012

Reply #255
Either way, it'll look great.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #256
decided to install my dual power seats today. I figured whats 50 more lbs on a vert....lol

got the drivers seat in finally...

I decided to relocate the rear window switches, and the top switch to the ashtray space, and make a custom plate to finish it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #257
Awesome !!! I do have to say, I think headrests are needed to "finish" the seats. I do want to sit in them though.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #258
I'll see what they look like when the top is down... no big deal to put them on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #259
I think some dye'd Halo's are in store. the seats look great Jerry

Reply #260
think I'm going to do some charcoal on the upper door panels.... Mabe the center console too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #261
The more I look at it, maybe no headrests is a good thing. Clean and simple. How's the control panel for the console? Need some of my vinyl panel graphics?

Reply #262
the panel is decent...and also a dual seat panel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #263
Sweet. Hopefully I'll have the Sport back in fighting shape soon and I can get out to my favorite yard and find those mirrors for your truck. In the mean time, well.....waiting.I'll pee myself if he has a Fox body out there....I'm serious.

Reply #264
Installed the seats today. Had to free up the tracks for the rear lift on both seats.. got them working real good too. Ended up welding the rear lift rod to the the lever on one of them... bolts and nuts seem to be the main problem on the power tracks. to much play when you bolt them together..

I'm going to put the switches for the top and rear windows in the ashtray space.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #265
I REALLY want to sit in them now !!! I'd better stop that. If the Sport reads this, I'm finished.

Reply #266
i realllllllllllly want a Vert :P
83 Thunderbird Heritage - Right Hand Drive
95 Falcon GLi

Reply #267
Ha jerry's not perfect. He didn't hount his seat swithces yet.

All joking aside, its looking good.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #268
Quote from: Haystack;393232
Ha jerry's not perfect. He didn't hount his seat swithces yet.

All joking aside, its looking good.

I mounted the seat switches.... it's the top switch that's throwing things off....lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #269
I'm re-doing the visors this week too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook