Skip to main content
Topic: i survived (Read 2816 times) previous topic - next topic

i survived

date night with the wife

saw "Into the woods"

I am so physically and mentally drained that I need to save this last amount of energy I have to warn my pals here

********be afraid********  run,,, find a broken car to work on.
better yet volunteer to pull out all your toe nails.

no words remain,, dying slowly ,,  a beer may fix part of this

i survived

Reply #1
It's times like this that I'm thankful you left me behind to watch the house lol

i survived

Reply #2
Can I like both of the above posts?  We need that option!  I'm laughing!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

i survived

Reply #3
Why do people do this to themselves?

i survived

Reply #4
There's a fine line..a very fine line....between broadening one's horizons, and suffering the tortures of the ed.

I think ole Scott fell on the far side of that line. LOL
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

i survived

Reply #5
The g/f wanted to go see that last weekend. She had no idea is was pretty much a musical. About 5 mins in, she looked at me and just said "Oh, no."
About the time Chris Pine started to sing, she exclaimed "I need a drink".

We suffered through it, but then went immediately to get beers.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

i survived

Reply #6
, is the movie THAT bad? or what? just very emotional?
1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit,  354,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine+trans.
8.8 Disc Rear w/ 3.73 Posi. CHE Control Arms. '04 Cobra brakes all around. 2000 Cobra R wheels. Tubular front LCA's. MM Steering Shaft. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake.

i survived

Reply #7
Quote from: Chuck W;442998
The g/f wanted to go see that last weekend. She had no idea is was pretty much a musical. About 5 mins in, she looked at me and just said "Oh, no."
About the time Chris Pine started to sing, she exclaimed "I need a drink".

We suffered through it, but then went immediately to get beers.

LOL,  I had the same thing happen... I'm sitting there thinking its just a long intro, and the singing never stopped!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i survived

Reply #8
Watched the movie waited for the words to come, they never came!
Felt the same way when Sweeney todd came out. Hell yeah demon barber this might end well said no one ever.

i survived

Reply #9
Quote from: kylesburrell;442999
, is the movie THAT bad? or what? just very emotional?

No, it's a musical. I personally didn't suffer it, but a friend did, he told me about it. It got him laid though, so I guess it was worth the cost...
He also had to take the gal to a fancy place to eat, so add that into it. He likes her...she's got some of her stuff at his place. LOL.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

i survived

Reply #10
Quote from: ThunderbirdSport302;443004
No, it's a musical. I personally didn't suffer it, but a friend did, he told me about it. It got him laid though, so I guess it was worth the cost...
He also had to take the gal to a fancy place to eat, so add that into it. He likes her...she's got some of her stuff at his place. LOL.

LOL true!!!
1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit,  354,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine+trans.
8.8 Disc Rear w/ 3.73 Posi. CHE Control Arms. '04 Cobra brakes all around. 2000 Cobra R wheels. Tubular front LCA's. MM Steering Shaft. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake.

i survived

Reply #11
I guess that's worse than sitting through the Hunger Games movies. My wife likes them. Me not so much. Teenage angsty  mixed with toppling an oppressive regime. Meh. They are based on young adult novels after all.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.