Skip to main content
Topic: Many part for sales... (Read 2266 times) previous topic - next topic

Many part for sales...

I wrecked my 20th baby last week and im parting it out....  :disappoin

If anyone need something...
I'm parting everything... Interior, Windows, Windshield, Taillaights, tranny, rear-end, Dash, Mags+Cougar Center caps, Electronic seat control, switches.... and much more i cant remember....

quarter panel Crest, Front bumper, Header Panel, grille (Wich doesnt exist anymore), rear bumper, driver seats and central console arm rest are not in good condition...

Im located in Quebec

Feel free to send an email or ask in this thread....
generalelectric666@hotmail.com

Re: Many part for sales...

Reply #1
sorry to hear about your car :sorry:  :bowdown: , how much for the memory seat switch? I also could use the 20th emblem thats on the dash.  thanks, Herb :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #2
I'm asking 15$US+Shipping if you need only switch of the memory seats and interior emblem.

If you need the Seats control box I rebuilded With bran new relay, add 25$US.

Oh yeah, i Also have the original Hard black book with the embedded cougar emblem on it containing all the paper the car came with. (Warranty Card, User Manual, Maintenance card.... etc...)

Reply #3
Cool, I'll take the switch and the emblem, let me how much the total with shipping is, my zip is 48843 thanks. Also how much for the black book. thanks, Herb. :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #4
I have 2 books.... 1 complete in excellent condition and an other in good conditionin with no User Manual. If you want em both, add 25$US for the books.  I'll get you photo of it later today...

If the Canada post site is accurate :
11.50$CA (9$US) For switch, emblem and books
7$Can (6$US) Switch & emblem only.

*Air shipping w/ insurance
Total weight is 0.2kg. (0.8kg with books)
My zip is : H2B1Z7

Reply #5
I'll take the black box for the seat that you rebuilt, both of them if you have them actually, just let me know how much.

I also need the steering wheel center, meaning the plastic piece with the three tabs, my tabs broke off, just let me know a price.

Do you have floor mats?

Reply #6
What kind of shape is the steering wheel in? Is it leather? And if it is good and leather, how much shipped to Nova Scotia (B4C 2X9)? I don't need the horn button

I'd love to be able to get a bunch of other stuff from you (or even the whole car) but most of the stuff I'd want is either taken (memory seat controls :() or too big
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #7
JNAVIN
There is only one control box per car.... (and it's under the driver seat)
And it could yours for only 5 payment of 4,99$+shipping... **Call now**  :giggle:

Seriously.... I'm asking 25$US + shipping.... i think its between 7$-9$US for air shipping w/ insurance.

Jnavin / Thunder chicken
I had a 88 Mustang wheel in it.... I trew away my original streering long time ago because the tracks for cruise were broken and the whole wheel become soft and sticky because of the sun and years...  Sorry....  :sorry:
But if you are needing anything else, feel free to ask... 

Cougarman
This is the books I told you about (Sofa not included)  :crazy:

Reply #8
I could really use doors. How much per piece?

Reply #9
(Sofa not included)

Goshadarnnit!! :D  ;)
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #10
how much for the 88 mustang wheel? :D they are cleaner lookign than the t-bird ones

Reply #11
how bout that system of yours...

still exist? What is it? If so how much?? I like that custom fit.. looks good. Prolly would be a P.I.T.A. to ship tho

Reply #12
How much for the cougar horn button? Is the steering wheel the sport one thanks lmk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 T-Bird turbo'd and supercharged and if things call for it juiced. :evilgrin:
88 Turbocoupe t3, 4.10's, Daily driver

Reply #13
Quote from: Cougarcruisin
how bout that system of yours...

still exist? What is it? If so how much?? I like that custom fit.. looks good. Prolly would be a P.I.T.A. to ship tho

You talking about the 12" sub box in trunk? I cant get this off the trunk....  This is super glued, held and sealed by the expanding foam... It was pretty cheap to do tho....
A 3/4" prywood with 2 can of 4x expanding foam and a piece of carpet... cost me no more than 50$CAN if i remember right....

Here's where i got the idea.... -> http://www.coolcats.net/stockmod/modified/wellbox.html

Quote from: 88cat
How much for the cougar horn button? Is the steering wheel the sport one thanks lmk.

I dont own the original wheel anymore.... sorry...

Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack
how much for the 88 mustang wheel? :D they are cleaner lookign than the t-bird ones

You r talking about the steering wheel right? I was expecting to get 40$US + ship (I paid 80$CAN for it a year ago)... It's in very good condition w/ working cruise control button.

I'll finish parting it out tomorrow... so i could take picture of everything....

This is the best shot i got until i take the picture of everything i can sale.

Reply #14
Take paypal?