Skip to main content
Topic: Misc. parts for sale... (Read 747 times) previous topic - next topic

Misc. parts for sale...

1) MAC T-5 Shifter.
 NIB item,I was going to use in my Cougar 5 speed conversion, but need the money. $75.00+ freight

2)Autometer Sport comp 2 5/8 BOOST/VAC gauge. SOLD!

3)Comp 282S Magnum Solid Lifter Camshaft.This Item is NEW! I am going back to a hydralic cam, so I will not be running this.

Specks are....236/236@ 050
                      .528/.528

Rough Idle!  $100.00 + freight

4) K&N T/C Air filter and factory air box $20.00  SOLD!!

5) K&N panel filter for stock 87 to 93 Mustang 5.0. Will also fit T-birds from 86 to 88. Includes lower airbox with filter. $20.00 + freight

Email Bigblock6764@yahoo.com    Thanks!!              Kevin

Re: Misc. parts for sale...

Reply #2
Quote from: 88turbo
interested in the K&N T/C Air filter and factory air box for $20.00

87 Turbo Coupe factory air box,includes K&N Air filter, Aluminum Air box, Elbow that goes to the front of the VAF,and the tube that runs to the hole in the fender apr0n.(part of the factory upper air box half)

I wont use this anymore, selling all for 20.00 plus 10.00 freight to Kansas.

IM me if you are interested....Kevin

Reply #3
TC Air box is sold...Thanks  88Turbo!!!

All other parts still available.....TTT

Reply #5
You are welcome,And if you want that cam in a little while. let me know....Kevin

Reply #6
Kevin, what kinds of changes would I have to make to use that cam in my 85 302?  would I have to use solid lifters?

Reply #7
If your car is a hydro flat tappet, then yes, you would have to change the lifters,and probably the springs to make good on the increase in lift.
  I probably would not go from a roller cam( if you have on in the motor now)down to this solid flat lifter cam.Then you have to change way too many things..would not be worth the money.There is alot of nice roller cams available that you could simply install in a roller block.
The 282s will require a 5 speed OR higher than stock stall convertor, and much better heads,intake, and exhaust to see a big improvement.

Reply #9
Still have a few parts....I'm looking for a B303 cam.....Kevin