Skip to main content
Topic: 3D Artwork (Read 2320 times) previous topic - next topic

3D Artwork

Just some Fox Inspired 3D Renders

83 Thunderbird Heritage - Right Hand Drive
95 Falcon GLi

3D Artwork

Reply #1
well done!  Much better than many I've seen and certainly brings out the lines and details of our cars we love.  I like the backgrounds, too.

Can you stretch the wheelbase on that reddish Cougar, though? :) Somehow it reminded me of this:

3D Artwork

Reply #2
Its a feature of the program.
95 Falcon GLi

3D Artwork

Reply #3
I'm not criticising, BTW.  :) I'm amazed at the level of detail you can put in it and how well your's turned out.  I've tried my hand with google SketchUp and similar programs, but tend to end up with unrecognizable block shapes with unnatural skins.

3D Artwork

Reply #4
Very nice renderings. I would love to get someone to do one that I could print and hang on the wall as a guide when the build starts on my car. I've talked to some artists and I've seen prices from 200-500. Thats just not in the budget for now.

3D Artwork

Reply #5
These are done using a website, FalconBuilder.net

You can build them yourself.
95 Falcon GLi

3D Artwork

Reply #6
Quote from: BornInAFord;437845
well done!  Much better than many I've seen and certainly brings out the lines and details of our cars we love.  I like the backgrounds, too.

Can you stretch the wheelbase on that reddish Cougar, though? :) Somehow it reminded me of this:

LOL that almost looks like the 76' vette I'm currently working on.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

3D Artwork

Reply #7
That is very cool.  Is it hard to do?  I know little about computers
Mike

3D Artwork

Reply #8
Thanks for sharing!  Way cool! 

I don't play video games much anymore but always wished that the "car games" (Gran Turismo, Forza, etc) would have a fox Tbird or Cougar.  They always had 80 bazillion different Hondas and Toyotas and then like 5 Fords.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

3D Artwork

Reply #9
Goto FalconBuilder.net

wait for it to load.

Click Accept.

in the Vehicle list, look for 83TB (Near the bottom)

pick bits to make your own.
95 Falcon GLi