Skip to main content
Topic: 1980 Tbird part out. (Read 682 times) previous topic - next topic

1980 Tbird part out.

Parting out the parts car, no title, 70 something miles on it, AOD is bad (but it'll still move on its own) master cylinder/booster is bad, 302 sounds good (will need an oil pan; oversized pan bolts 7/8s!!). Interior is in pretty good shape less the carpet, seats are a little faded but presentable, plastics aren't cracked, dash has no cracks but is very faded (Bordello red cloth). I bought it for the doors, headlight doors and hood, California car so no rust. most chrome trim is in good shape.

just pm me with whatever you need parts or whole.

Thank you

X

1980 Tbird part out.

Reply #1
Is it a console car? Split bench or full bench? How's the radio bezel?

I would like to get at least the clear lens off the passenger side fender (the small rectangle in front of the amber lens). Mine fell off one day and I never did find it, lol.
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

1980 Tbird part out.

Reply #2
Split bench car, radio bezel is in great shape, I've already got the lens off that car on mine. Had the exact same issue lol

1980 Tbird part out.

Reply #3
Is  "Bordello red cloth" interior like a darker maroon color? Some have more of a red look to them. 

Ive been looking for a rear package try that's in nice shape. I made speaker holes in mine years ago and want to replace it.