Skip to main content
Topic: 88 bird parts F/S (Read 759 times) previous topic - next topic

88 bird parts F/S

i have a complete 1988 thunderbird with a 3.8 and automatic i am parting out all    im located in northeast kansas near lawrence (KU)
the tranny is toast

all glass is there everything interior is not in the best shape but some if it is ok
most all body panels are ok..
dash is cracked
front header panel has a crack in it i belive one of the front fenders has a very slight crease in the front i will have to look to see which side
the car is white power windows/locks digital dash column shifted
headlights are yellowed i have a decent set of taillights  both doors are in good shape window is off track in driver door and door panels are gone though mirror broke on driver door
trunklid appeared fine and has washer sprayers on it??  rear and front bumper covers are fine hood is good i can remove the column if needed steering wheel is fine center button is missing though
any part you need i can remove if i have it so ask if you think it may be here
engine supposedly runs fine but some accessories are off due to someone trying to replace the ac compressor and never finding/buying the part i will try to start it for a second with the belt off to ensure it runs if anyone needs it i can also check mileage on dash when i go out to where its stored.
lots of good trim peices and misc..interior exterior

if the motor does not run i will part it out as well

(update)
header panel is indeed cracked
the grille is good though ..there is a small crease on the bottom of the passenger side fender at the front probably not noticable though i would sell it very cheap and can get pictures of it if needed

also the bumper cover appears fine i can grab it if you need the driver fender is no good though its bent at the front mounting point.

heres some parts i have laying around and some that i removed already from the 88  i will get full pics of the car tomorrow the ground finally dried up :)
94 ho mustang roller camshaft 90 thousand miles 50$ plus shipping
factory mustang headers 20$ plus shipping (Pending)

most all interior trim parts are removed from the 88 its a very dark blue color

magnaflow 3 inch exhaust tips stainless steel 18 or 24 inches long i forget  60$ for pair  i will cut them at the pipe
picture of the tips on my bird sorry its the only one i got..I removed them for weight reduction along with interior panels, carpet, sway bar ect..ect.ect.

Re: 88 bird parts F/S

Reply #1
how much for whole front end including bumper cover, header panel grille and left fender

Reply #2
im going to have to take a look at the header panel i belive its got a crack in it i will let you know tonight or tomorrow

Jake.

Reply #3
info updated to top post from this post

Reply #4
How are the rear quarters?

Reply #5
rear quarters are fine.

Jake

Reply #6
still have those headers? I'll take them off your hands...  how much would shipping be to 67068?  thanks Graham

Reply #7
yep still have the headers ill get you a shipping price tomorrow.
Jake

Reply #8
you have a PM Graham

Jake.