Skip to main content
Topic: Pics of the Sport.... (Read 5504 times) previous topic - next topic

Pics of the Sport....

Reply #30
It's a green with a gold metal flake. I've never seen the shade before I found it in a Dupont book.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Pics of the Sport....

Reply #31
OK cool...I could have sworn I read somewhere you said it was a factory Ford color.  Regardless, it looks good!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Pics of the Sport....

Reply #32
I got a couple of things done today. I installed the Mustang 5 speed gas pedal, new Walbro fuel pump, and the replacement rear trunk panel with zero cracks. Test driving the car again tomorrow. Hopefully heads, cam, and new rockers later this week. Hopefully.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Pics of the Sport....

Reply #33
looks amazing!  where did you find the 140mph speedometer?
Current: 2004 Chevy Monte Carlo LS (Aug 04 - current)
Previous: 1993 Thunderbird LX (Jan 04 - Aug 04)
Before that: 1986 Cougar GS (Nov 85-Nov 2002)
i am looking for another cougar/tbird, any leads on long island, let me know

Pics of the Sport....

Reply #34
It's a Ford Motorsports part. I have had it in the Bird for a long time. I've had 6 or 8 over the last few years and then sold all but the NOS gauge I have put away forever. They are now harder than ever to find. If you can find one, it's a direct swap.

Pics of the Sport....

Reply #35
Vinnie,  Is the dome light from a Mustang ? Was that a direct plug in? Looks good.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Pics of the Sport....

Reply #36
It's from a Taurus. It is a direct swap except for tpuppies two plastic pegs.

Pics of the Sport....

Reply #37
Very, very nice bird!