Skip to main content
Topic: Part Out 1988 LX (Read 1671 times) previous topic - next topic

Part Out 1988 LX

Hello

I have a Blue/Blue 88' 5.0L LX that i'm parting out. Engine and trans are gone, the body is SHOT so if your looking for body panels your going to have to keep looking but the interior is pretty complete minus the radio, equilizer, hvac controls, and power mirror switch. If your looking for something specific let me know, i may have it. I'm not really looking to make any money, just hoping that i can help another coniseur out.  Big stuff(seats, dash, healdliner) is going to be expensive to ship so local pickup would be suggested.

Car is located in SE Michigan

Justin

Part Out 1988 LX

Reply #1
Never mind, let me ask a less dumb question. - console or consolette?  How are the armrests and doorpads?

Wood grain or silver panels?
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...

Part Out 1988 LX

Reply #2
Consolette, column shift. I believe its faded wood grain. The door arm rests dont have any tears but it looks like theed to be re-glued underneath. The center arm rest is faded but tear free.

Part Out 1988 LX

Reply #3
Ok, can you give me a price on the following:  Both interior door pulls, all the pull cups (the part that covers the screws), all the chrome trim for the pull cups (the part it snaps into), drivers armrest.

All shipped to 61739.

Thanks!
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...

Part Out 1988 LX

Reply #4
Does it have the metal rear window trim? If so, is the lower long/curved piece in good shape/ Looking for one that isn't bent or cracked. Thanks.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Part Out 1988 LX

Reply #5
Lodemia

Send me a PM with a phone # and ill text you a picture and a price.

Part Out 1988 LX

Reply #6
Vinnietbird

Let me look at the quality of that trim and get back to you.

Part Out 1988 LX

Reply #8
Stenholm

Like the rest of the body the tail lights are rough

plastic seatbelt holder thing

Reply #9
Looking for the driver and passenger plastic seatbelt holder thing that attaches to the seat below the headrest to hold the seatbelt off your shoulder. Needs to fit 88 T-Bird preferable light blue in color - you can reply here or better email me at

marty.koch@forces.gc.ca

I can do Paypal

thanks

Part Out 1988 LX

Reply #10
Gigshoo

My interior is the dark blue

Part Out 1988 LX

Reply #11
Quote from: wicketoby1;434470
Stenholm

Like the rest of the body the tail lights are rough

You have pm

Part Out 1988 LX

Reply #12
I would be interested in both of them with the screws too

Part Out 1988 LX

Reply #13
Gigshoo

Im out of town for work until friday but at that time i can send you a picture and cost.