Skip to main content
Topic: 87 / 88 Thunderbird rear seat area side panels (Read 535 times) previous topic - next topic

87 / 88 Thunderbird rear seat area side panels

Anyone in need of the plastic side panels that go on the interior on each side of the rear seat? One panel has the armrest and the one above is the quarter window surround. I have a bunch of these. Not sure at the moment if I have blue ones, but I do have red and the charcoal grey color. I have ones for the cloth interior  in red and grey  and the leather interior in the grey.  $15 each plus shipping.

Reply #1
I also have A Pillar trim pieces for both sides as well in grey or red. $15 each + shipping.

Reply #2
If you can find a pair of blue rear seat sides, I'm interested, I think. Can you snap a pic so that I'm sure what you're talking about.

Also interested in the rear deck premium speaker grills in blue if you have a pair. - my intention is to Frankenstein them together.

Thanks-
Geoff
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...

Reply #3
Quote from: Lodemia;433849
Also interested in the rear deck premium speaker grills in blue if you have a pair. - my intention is to Frankenstein them together.

Thanks-
Geoff

If he doesn't have any speaker grilles, I have a couple sets. One red, one is black..I sprayed them myself, but didn't use primer and they've sat in storage the last couple years..some surface rust now. If you want to clean 'em up and paint 'em....well, let me know ;)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #4
I looked and I don't have the blue panels. Must have sold them a while back. I have some rear speaker grilles, but they are the grey color.