Skip to main content
Topic: help with my signal light wiring (Read 823 times) previous topic - next topic

help with my signal light wiring

I have an 88 sport and all my vehicle hazards and signals work except for the right front, it only works as a park light. Which wire from the socket is for this non working filament and where does it go? there must be a point where the front and rear connect where I can check? oh and yes the bulb is good.

Thanks,
Shane

Reply #1
From the 88 EVTM:
It is the White/Light Blue wire. This same circuit powers the RH Turn Indicator on the dash. If the Indicator works the Multi-function Switch is good.
The W/LB wire goes through an 8 terminal gray connector C232 on the front side of the LH shock tower.

The Multi-Function Switch (Turn signal & hazard switches)  Has different switch contacts for front and rear.

Reply #2
Quote from: softtouch;432283
From the 88 EVTM:
It is the White/Light Blue wire. This same circuit powers the RH Turn Indicator on the dash. If the Indicator works the Multi-function Switch is good.
The W/LB wire goes through an 8 terminal gray connector C232 on the front side of the LH shock tower.

The Multi-Function Switch (Turn signal & hazard switches)  Has different switch contacts for front and rear.

thanks, my indicator in the cluster does function. I will find this connector and check there for power

Reply #3
turns out the problem was a pin broke in the connector C232 you suggested, thanks again