Skip to main content
Topic: 87 lx parts for sale (Read 755 times) previous topic - next topic

87 lx parts for sale

i'm parting out my beloved 87 lx 5.0 s.o. i have a week or so before i have the carcus sent to the yard. Any wants or need email me and i'll see if its savalagable an we dicker about price.
thanks for all the help in the past guy's hope to replace the bird with another soon.
walt
lensman@tampabay.rr.com
Baylensman 97 XR7

Re: 87 lx parts for sale

Reply #1
Whats the shape of the doors, this dirver side one looks almost untouched?

Reply #2
I'd be all over those ponies if shipping 'em to Canada was an option...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #3
I would be interested in the ponies if Illinois was closer (and cheaper).
Plus the tail light lenses

Reply #4
i'll stripe the tires off the rims and get a weight so we can figure shipping. if any one else is interested.

digital dash
eatc control head
eatc blower control
steering wheel

are also coming out
Baylensman 97 XR7

Reply #5
Those items that are coming out.. are they already spoken for?

Reply #6
You might want to snag the spoiler too.  Somebody might be interested, you never know.
Foxless :(