Skip to main content
Topic: fuel pump lock ring (Read 519 times) previous topic - next topic

fuel pump lock ring

Ok I have tried ordering several fuel pump lock rings and everyone keeps sending me the small fuel level sender ring. Does anyone have a tank laying around that they can send me the fuel pump lock ring and gasket. My tank is now sumped so I'm only needing it to seal up the hole. The guy that did my sump plate lost it when he welded in my plate.
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

fuel pump lock ring

Reply #1
I got the ring and gask. send me an address, I'll send it to you.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

fuel pump lock ring

Reply #2
Didyou get it yet?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +