Skip to main content
Topic: Kaase wins Engine Masters with a Cammer! (Read 928 times) previous topic - next topic

Kaase wins Engine Masters with a Cammer!

Engine masters apparently allowed 4 valve mod engines into the competition and the two entries claimed 1st and 2nd (Mihovetz/Accufab). Kaase's entry displaced 409ci making it the largest mod ever (according to the mag). Both entries had '00 cobra r type intakes. Makes me want to put a mod engine in my car!
home ported E7's, HO intake, 93 Tbird cam, 65mm tb, Shorties, dynomax lers, TC 3.73 rear, Mach 1 springs, Bauman shiftkit, epoxy mod, SD, 3G alt, black magic fan

Reply #1
Got a link to the results? Were they using 2003-4 heads with a Ausi Falcon intake?

Reply #2
I thumbed through it at the supermarket so I didn't get all the details but here's a link:

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/enginemasters/1309_2013_amsoil_engine_masters_challenge_final_results/
home ported E7's, HO intake, 93 Tbird cam, 65mm tb, Shorties, dynomax lers, TC 3.73 rear, Mach 1 springs, Bauman shiftkit, epoxy mod, SD, 3G alt, black magic fan

Reply #3
Just noticed BES was running a mod and they got 3rd. I assumed they were running an LS based engine.