Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out two 88 Turbo Coupes (Read 11321 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out two 88 Turbo Coupes

Reply #90
Any word on the defroster tab?

Reply #91
Quote from: edgar_g1;427483
Any word on the defroster tab?
I'm pretty certain that I probably have what you need, but I just haven't had a chance to go take a look at it yet.

Reply #92
Roger, I will stand by.

Reply #93
I will let you know im going to hit up a u-pull it near by for the lowers since they are not different between turbo coupes and my bird, what about just the spindles?

Reply #94
Quote from: Erik J Designs;427497
I will let you know im going to hit up a u-pull it near by for the lowers since they are not different between turbo coupes and my bird, what about just the spindles?
How about $50 plus shipping? I shipped some Mustang ones a few months ago to NY and I don't think it was that bad. I'm thinking less than $20 if my memory is correct.

Reply #95
PMed

Reply #96
Quote from: creekcougar1988;427329
Is the driver seat power if it is might be interested in front seats how much?

The guy who has been interested in the leather interior has not yet come to get it. I'll make you the same deal as I was giving him. $300 for the front seats, (all power), rear seat and door panels. The door panels are missing the door lock switch panels, but otherwise are all there.

Reply #97
Any word on the defroster bit?

Reply #98
Quote from: edgar_g1;427415
Do you have the rear window defroster tab and harness from the tab to the main wire harness?
X
This is what the connector on the main harness looks like (I think that is the one).
X
As you can see, the tab broke off of the rear defroster.  Looking to solder the tab and connect it back where it belongs.

This thing is part of the trunk wiring harness that goes all the way from the trunk lights to near the fuse box before there is an actual plug to separate it.  Do you want all of that? That is a lot of work to get what you want. Could you deal with me simply cutting the wires in the trunk area and your just using some method to reconnect them? Also, do you need the end that appears to be soldered to the rear window? If so, I don't know how successful I'd be at getting that, but I'll sure give it a try if that is what you need. Just let me know.
Thanks,
Bryan

Reply #99
I would need the end part that gets soldered to the window.  In my car it had a small harness that went from the window into the connector previously posted (I think it was about 6-8 inches long) and a second wire that went to a nearby ground.  If there is no plug next to the shock tower, I would appreciate enough wire to get it back to my connector.

Reply #100
Any pics of the bumper cover if you still have them?

Reply #101
XXX
Quote from: 85cougar;428038
Any pics of the bumper cover if you still have them?
I have at least two right now, maybe three. All are in good shape, with maybe some rub marks or may have a small tear in the area behind the front license plate holder. Shipping to FL though would be very high unless maybe we could use Greyhound bus lines.

Reply #102
how much for the inside marker lights? My LH inside park lamp lost its lens.

Reply #104
Just giving myself a bump here. I am very motivated to sell the remaining parts from these two cars. I have a great TC 2.3 turbo motor with only 110,000 miles. I'd like to get $500 for it, but make me a reasonable offer. I also have the matching A4LD tranny that went with it.  It appears that I need to move shortly and this stuff needs to go.