Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out two 88 Turbo Coupes (Read 11320 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out two 88 Turbo Coupes

Reply #105
need to get some of the stuff on the rear seat,, electronics wise ,,,,,****AND*********
all the relays you can find.
a bunch under the dash behind the radio area (fully loaded there should be six  (would love to have that fancy mounting braket as well.,, one in the pass side trunk called fuel pump relay.

directly above to the side of th steering column there is another moutning braket with round canister type relays,, that as well.

think about how much then call or pm me.

Reply #106
are any of these column shift?
reason is i have a wanted add for a shifter cable need but.. not sure the interchangeability to a 5.0.
would also need the mech linkage on the side of the transmission,, would in effect make the transmission harder to sell on your end.. so that may be out of the question

Reply #107
Just wanted to see if you were able to see if the defroster wiring is useable. Also curious if it has electric mirrors in good shape.

Reply #108
Any snowflake center caps?  Price for 1 or 2 of them?  Willing to pay for super fast shipping if you have any, they will be painted so condition isn't a big issue.
84 TurboCoupe with 302 .010 over - 9.8 : 1 Forged Pistons - Edlebrock Goodies:  Aluminum Heads #6037, Intake #3821, 65mm TBI/EGR #3824/3827, Camshaft #3722 -  Interactive System & Technologies Mass Air with 24# Injectors - A9L - 3g Alternator - BBK shorties, Cat Converter H-pipe, Magniflow lers - World Class T5 1352-169 (1986, V8, WC, 3.15 3.35 1.93 1.29 1.00 0.68) OEM Clutch Cable - 7.5 Trac Lock with 3.08 and slapper bars from 82 Mustang.

Reply #109
Quote from: custompunk;428811
Any snowflake center caps?  Price for 1 or 2 of them?  Willing to pay for super fast shipping if you have any, they will be painted so condition isn't a big issue. I have these listed on ebay. I will combine shipping for purchase of multiples.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191013408138?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Reply #110
Quote from: edgar_g1;428799
Just wanted to see if you were able to see if the defroster wiring is useable. Also curious if it has electric mirrors in good shape.
You know, I forgot about that wiring. I sold one set because it was part of the trunk wiring harness. I have another one though. I will try to take a look at it this weekend. I have to take some more parts off the car for another buyer. I just sold my last mirror on ebay tonight. Sorry.

Reply #111
Quote from: jcassity;428754
need to get some of the stuff on the rear seat,, electronics wise ,,,,,****AND*********
a bunch under the dash behind the radio area (fully loaded there should be six  (would love to have that fancy mounting braket as well.,, one in the pass side trunk called fuel pump relay.

directly above to the side of th steering column there is another moutning braket with round canister type relays,, that as well.

think about how much then call or pm me.
I will try to look up some of this stuff this weekend. I am sure I probably have what you are looking for. No column shifters though.

Reply #112
Thanks for the reply, I will be standing by.

Reply #113
I could be into an upper bumper, for a racecar. If it makes you feel better it is slated to makes some laps at Daytona this year. Are you near VIR?

I have no idea what they are worth, perhaps this forum can tell me. I am honestly a mustang guy.

Phil

Reply #114
Quote from: jcassity;428754

Well Scott, if this collection doesn't get your heart to racin', then I can't help you!  :) I think I counted 47 total individual pieces. Make me an offer I can't refuse!!!

XXX

Reply #115
Do you still have a center console? shipped to 08004

Reply #117
pm sent,, will savor the goodies !!!
at least now i can share some of these in the next few years to come when someone needs them.

Reply #118
nevermind my questions on the pm,,,
if all that is included, yeah im happy as a pig in shiznit~~!!

Reply #119
LOL!!! Yeah, I thought you would be!
Thank you!