Skip to main content
Topic: Craiglist Find (Read 2055 times) previous topic - next topic

Craiglist Find

Reply #15
Nice haul :).

If you want to refinish the snowflakes yourself it's pretty easy. It cost me about $40 in sandpaper, aircraft stripper, and aluminum polish. It just took me awhile as I did it all by hand.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Craiglist Find

Reply #16
Great score on all the parts,you have some work to do.............now get busy !!!!
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Craiglist Find

Reply #17
Quote from: thunderjet302;423170
Nice haul :).

If you want to refinish the snowflakes yourself it's pretty easy. It cost me about $40 in sandpaper, aircraft stripper, and aluminum polish. It just took me awhile as I did it all by hand.

I would like to.  Always liked them.  I have a set now and no real reason not too.

Go Fast the first time.  The tickets the same.
86 Thunderbird 5.0.  All original good weather driver. Tbird Reg #53035
86 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather driver.  Tbird Reg # 58555
87 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather daily driver.  Tbird Reg # 64647

Craiglist Find

Reply #18
Quote from: Chooglin;423171
Great score on all the parts,you have some work to do.............now get busy !!!!

He's out there right now trying to figure out why the headlights won't turn on.    Waiting on your shipment hoping it helps us.  Radio clicks and hums everytime we flip the switch.  Hoping that's part of the problem.

Go Fast the first time.  The tickets the same.
86 Thunderbird 5.0.  All original good weather driver. Tbird Reg #53035
86 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather driver.  Tbird Reg # 58555
87 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather daily driver.  Tbird Reg # 64647