Skip to main content
Topic: new guy here (Read 5264 times) previous topic - next topic

new guy here

Reply #15
Looking good Razzy...Are  you gonna put the moulding between the wheels back on or leave it off? Im likeing that color too.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

new guy here

Reply #16
Moulding is going back on. I just don't like the slick look in between the wheels......

new guy here

Reply #17
Here it is under the flash...

new guy here

Reply #18
All I got done today.......didn't realize there were so many trim pieces to redo....

new guy here

Reply #19
One pic?

Looking good man.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

new guy here

Reply #20
Double post.....yea.  I disassembled the tail lights and refurbished them. That was a job! We did get those on the car and the quarter windows back in......

new guy here

Reply #21
And yea.....only 1 pic......didn't roll it out because when we pulled the tape out the hood scoops one of them took some paint with it. They are gonna blend that spot....about the size of half a nickel, and re clear the whole hood.....thought the scoop would cover it but no dice.......darn it...

new guy here

Reply #22
That is a great looking car!  Love the wheels and overall look/stance.  WE NEEDZ MOAR PICS!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

new guy here

Reply #23
OK then.....hood is fixed and bumper mouldings repainted and corner lights refurbished.....

new guy here

Reply #24
When do you think it will be complete? Lookin forward to pics of the whole car.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

new guy here

Reply #25
Well, head lights look new again!!!!

new guy here

Reply #26
I am bringing it home this weekend, will head up his way to Fayetteville nc Friday night, help finish the small stuff Friday night and Saturday....pics will follow as soon as I can get it in the sun!!!!!!!

new guy here

Reply #27
Just got this pic......he hadn't washed the protection stuff off the wheels yet though.....

new guy here

Reply #28
Still got to put the red strip in the moulding.....

new guy here

Reply #29
Looks awesome!
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.