Skip to main content
Topic: Origional build sheet (Read 2078 times) previous topic - next topic

Origional build sheet

i have the origional build sheet to my 84 cougar  :hick: to look at it closer your gonna have to save it and resize it i had to really shrink it down to attatch it, if you can't get it to work i can email it to ya if you are interested in looking at it.

Re: Origional build sheet

Reply #1
you know.. saving and resizing wonn't make up for lost pixels.

also, what part of the car did you find it in?

Reply #2
i found it under the passenger seat when i pulled it to clean under it.

Reply #3
Mine was totally destroyed when I went to retrieve it.  The plastic was torn away and the paper had fallen out one piece at a time.  I was very disapointed.

Reply #4
Yea Mine To It Was In Shred's But When I Pulled Out The Carpet After The Fire I Found The Spec Sticker Backing's
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
well i had to patch mine together but i was lucky it was all there :D you would figure over 21 yrs of use that it should of been totally gone before i found it. now to find out how many owners are on this car :evilgrin:

Reply #6
when I found mine, it was so shreaded I couln't even put it back together.

Reply #8
The ones in the seat springs are more or less gonna be pieces.... Good news is there is usually one in the back below the side window(at least on the '87-'88)... Should find it taped behind the insulation on the driver side, just under the interior trim.

Reply #9
I bet mine is long gone..

Reply #10
that's where mine was, under the back quarter window, driver's side. :-)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #11
Quote from: TurboCoupe50
The ones in the seat springs are more or less gonna be pieces.... Good news is there is usually one in the back below the side window(at least on the '87-'88)... Should find it taped behind the insulation on the driver side, just under the interior trim.

humm,, i feel a treasure hunt coming up.

Reply #12
i have mine framed for the red bird
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #13
Now I want to find mine. Looks like I'll be tearing the car apart soon.

Reply #14
look what i started :evilgrin:  but its something to have with your car saying whats in it and if anything has been swaped out. also if someone whante to keep there cougar all stock this is a good way to keep it like that(blknredcougar)