Skip to main content
Topic: Black '87 T-Bird Sport SOLD! (Read 1594 times) previous topic - next topic

Black '87 T-Bird Sport SOLD!

Sold!
William

More Pics

Reply #1
More Pics
William

More Pics

Reply #2
For you
William

Even More

Reply #3
Pics here
William

Reply #4
It sucks you're selling it Vic, you've put a lot into it. Good luck with the sale hope you get what you want for it.

Reply #5
I'm interested shoot me a pm of some contact info. I'm right by metro airport.

Reply #6
Hi Jay.  It's been a long time.  I hope things are going well for you Buddy.  Yea.  A lot of the parts I put into this car, I bought from you.  I think I boufht more parts from you than anyone else. 

I still have the Red-Winged Blackbird (88 TC), so it's not like I'm going to be Birdless.  I'm still gonna miss this car though.

Hey Lazybird.  One PM coming up.
William

Reply #7
It's definitely been a while. Everything's good just real busy. Steady afternoon shift sucks for getting things done at home, we bought a really nice house from my elderly aunt, so we've been making it ours, had to rent my previous house, and now I'm going through an eviction process because my tenant hasn't paid for 4 months. And I have a 6 month old Granddaughter now who we enjoy at least every other weekend.  Plus still trying to collect and sell parts.

I'm glad you'll still have one to cruise around in. I've only had mine out to two shows this year. But I still love the car, just not into the shows as much. To much to do to sit around all day at a show every weekend like before.

Reply #8
i like the car, but you are too far from me.
64 falcon
66 mustang
05 grand marquis

yeah though i drive through the valley of rice

i shall fear no turbo for torque art with me

thy rod and thy piston they comfort me

Reply #9
Hey, thanks for the good words.  :)  Yea.  Arizona would be quite a drive.
William

Reply #10
Sold!
William

Reply #12
No.  It sure didn't.  I'm not complaining though.  :)
William

Reply #13
Someone on here get it??
Mike

Reply #14
Hi Mike,

No.  Someone local saw it and bought it from me.  I figured it would happen that way though.
William