Skip to main content
Topic: 87-88 Thunderbird Body Kit hunt (Read 1532 times) previous topic - next topic

87-88 Thunderbird Body Kit hunt

Reply #15
I'm trying to find a way to justify bringing it home. Right now I have no spare garage space until my 71 MGB sells
41 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
78 F-100 2wd flareside
84Turbo Coupe
84 Thunderbird Élan
85 Thunderbird 3.8
88 Turbo Coupe
88 Mustang GT
90 Stang LX 5.0 5spd
93 F-150 4x4 ext cab
96 Mustang GT
98 Mustang GT
99 SVT Cobra
06 Fusion SEL
14 Fusion Sport

Reply #16
This is the kit I have. eventually it will find it's way onto the car.

X

Reply #17
I sure hope it ends up on someones car. Some days I wish I had kept it and my TC project.

Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;419982
This is the kit I have. eventually it will find it's way onto the car.

X
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

Reply #18
Quote from: jangus;420018
I sure hope it ends up on someones car. Some days I wish I had kept it and my TC project.

Oh it's going to end up on someones car. Mine lol! I'm just waiting until I can get the car painted again. I can't wait to see it with it on it.

Reply #19
-hmm. I remember seeing one of those for sale on the Atlanta CL about 2 months ago.  I think it was $1200 for the whole car. I remember it had the gfx on it don't remember what the condition was.....
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

Reply #20
Im going to be selling my ground effects kit from my cougar.  It was a fiberglass kit made from a place in texas. It was made for a tbird I molded it for a cougar. Little body work itd be able to go back to a tbird.  Send me a pm. . Im in dubois Pennsylvania.

Reply #21
Im probably in the market to sell the entire car as it can not be retitled. Paperwork messup at dmv it was missing one signature from title being transferred to me from my dad.  While it was in process my father passed away. So the title is stuck without going to court and flying family members back to pa its easier to just part ways.

Full fiberglass body kit , Cold air intake ,Headers, bbk h pipe, dual flowmaster40s, all sstainless2.5" Has black vent shields and rain deflectors. Needs cleaned work as it sat outside for several years.  It starts up. Put it on a trailer and its yours to strip

$1000 to take the whole car.  Car was repainted and all rust professionally repaired by body shop. No dents.
 Let me know if anyone is interested.

Reply #22
That sucks man! Such a nice car, I hate seeing it get stripped.