Skip to main content
Topic: Is there anyway this could go wrong? (Read 652 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there anyway this could go wrong?

I have a '55 Willys Sedan I'm selling, it's posted on a website that pretty much only people in Kansas use. I haven't seen listings from anywhere else since the company is a Kansas based company. Anyway I get a text about said vehicle from a New York number saying that they want to buy the car, will have someone ship it for them, to pull the listing and that they want my PayPal address to send payment. I've received replies to any text I've sent. I lied saying I didn't have a PayPal to see if it was a spam type thing. They are insisting on paying through PayPal. I could pull the funds asap if they are indeed sent. Is there anyway this could really go wrong for me? I'm kinda weirded out.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Is there anyway this could go wrong?

Reply #1
The title is locked in a fire safe, and the car actually isn't in the town I'm living. I have it stored somewhere. The car is going nowhere without money in hand.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit