Skip to main content
Topic: Headlight switches.... (Read 911 times) previous topic - next topic

Headlight switches....

The junk yard in my area will have headlight switches and things like that for pretty cheap this week. I will pull some items for people if the are interested for the price + shipping.

Pick-N-Pull License Plate Frame only $0.99!
Headlight/Wiper Switch only $3.99!
Brake Rotor (with or without hub) only $6.99!
Fenders only $22.99!

Let me know what year(s) you want the part out of if you want it. Price will be what I pay plus shipping from 84128, Which is utah, but the headlight switches would be pretty cheap.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Re: Headlight switches....

Reply #2
If there is one avalible when I go on friday I will get one. Which dash board style do you have? The 83-84 or the 85-88?
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.

Reply #5
Didnt have a chance to go friday. I will go later today.
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Reply #6
if you can get a headlight switch with the auto dimmer/lights for 3.99 grab one for me I think mine just quit on me.. thanks

Reply #7
no problem. If they have them you will get one for what they charge me.
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Reply #8
pick and pull licenseplate frame? is that for the nose dude? if so.... id be interested ;)

Reply #9
Yeah I didnt find any frames that werent cracked or anything. I didnt find a fog light switch that I could verify works. They also wouldnt let me test anything without paying for it with a possibility to get it back
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Reply #10
thanks anyways...  found the problem with my head light switch...  was a relay. everything is working now

Reply #11
if you see any 83-86 taillights like my 86 turbocoupe would have i would like a price for them thanks
Jake.

Reply #12
i'd take a good non cracked license frame for a 88 Turbo Coupe