Skip to main content
Topic: My new FPV GT-40 intake plate ...... (Read 2102 times) previous topic - next topic

My new FPV GT-40 intake plate ......

Reply #15
I have a couple of ideas on wheels. haven't made a 100% sure decision yet. I have to process that stuff through my mind for a couple or three weeks.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #16
No more 35th Anniversary Cobra wheels? I like the intake plate, looks really cool and unique!
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #17
I may keep my current wheels. I have a lot of planning and thinking to do.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #18
Quote from: vinnietbird;412913
O.K., I was weak....filthy engine, but who cares? Body work starts soon. I may not use it forever, may change it to more of a factory style that I make, I'll let it sit and see if I like it. py night shot....

I need a tubular GT40 upper. They just look so  cool.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #19
I have two of them. One on the car, and one on the work bench I use for making the plates. I actually like the Explorer intakes better. But for now, I'm leaving it alone.

Reply #20
Quote from: thunderjet302;413394
I need a tubular GT40 upper. They just look so  cool.

And they are lighter.
Mike

Reply #21
True, it weighs almost nothing.