Skip to main content
Topic: OEM new T-bird taillights and a oem new fender on craigslist (Read 1193 times) previous topic - next topic

OEM new T-bird taillights and a oem new fender on craigslist

Reply #1
Those look like the lights that sold on Ebay last week.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
That's a good price. Too bad they're not the right year for me. I'd love to freshen mine up if I could do it that cheap.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #3
I have a set of tail lights I'm restoring for my car, then a second set that is on my car now I'm going to restore and release.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
Quote from: vinnietbird;409160
I have a set of tail lights I'm restoring for my car, then a second set that is on my car now I'm going to restore and release.

Ours take forever to restore. I'm happy enough with how mine turned out but I need to remove some overspray from a couple spots now. Getting the backup lamps perfectly clear again takes some time.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #5
I called the number. We'll see if he returns my call.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #6
He sold the tail lights  :mad: shipped them yesterday.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #7
Wish I needed some of that stuff he is right by me

Reply #8
XSo I got the lights today the right one is cracked with a piece missing but it's not in the box, and no damage to the box,  what do  you guys think, when I asked him are sure it wasn't cracked before he was a little slow on the response. But anyway I got insurance so it's just going to be a pain to get some money back. The part that sucks is a really good part gone for no one to enjoy
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
TrickFlow cam 224/232-542/563
Victor Jr. intake CNC ported
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
UPR K-member,A-Arms,and coil-overs
UPR upper/lower control arms
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
(coming soon Tremec 3550)
The Finished Product
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/03grinnie/T-bird/

Reply #9
Ouch...that sucks.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #10
That's too bad, hard to believe if it was shipped in one piece you wouldn't find some broken parts in there. I have the washer solvent tank on its way, hopefully it's in better shape when it arrives.

Reply #11
I know was quite sad to see it go out like that. Lol
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
TrickFlow cam 224/232-542/563
Victor Jr. intake CNC ported
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
UPR K-member,A-Arms,and coil-overs
UPR upper/lower control arms
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
(coming soon Tremec 3550)
The Finished Product
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/03grinnie/T-bird/

Reply #12
That sucks bad

Reply #13
I had a similar issue with some lights I picked up from eBay. The lights were in great shape (excluding dust and paint splatter), but the entire side that wraps around (87/88 style) had received some impacts during shipment, due to inadequate packaging. The thing cracked and this of course makes the lens unusable. It was being held on by a small section of intact plastic. I got my refund, but a good part was destroyed by someone not paying attention to where pressure and shipping impacts would be placed. I have no idea how yours would have cracked though - it isn't a thin piece on the end like the later lenses.

1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #14
Washer solvent tank showed up today in one piece. He has more new items he said will be listed, here is what he emailed me.

"I also just found some other parts I need to list if you are ever interested:
83-86 Window run channel weatherstrips for both with and without 1/4 vents, 83-86 Dew wipe or beltline weatherstrip for passenger w/moulding.  A 83-86 turbo coupe front urethane bumper with the foglight cutouts.  Also one 85-86 side rub strip that goes on the door and says Turbo Coupe"
"I also discovered some more goodies you may be interested in and attached pics too:
A new front turn/park lens (not sure which side but I captured the number on the back
The door trim pieces specific to the turbo coupe that are on the B pillar, one still in the package and the other is out"

I already bought the channel weatherstrip with vent window he had. The beltline mlding is for non-vent window cars.