Skip to main content
Topic: '87/'88 Thunderbird door mirror mounts... (Read 596 times) previous topic - next topic

'87/'88 Thunderbird door mirror mounts...

I need the rubbery door mirror mounts. The black parts that the actual mirror itself fits into before it goes onto the door. I need the pair as cheap as possible.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
If I'm out and about ill look for you

Reply #2
I've got several sets. Given my track record for speedy sending of parts, if you need them by next June I'm your guy.....if you need 'em ASAP, well, I will try to get 'em out sometime this week...j/k.

Tomorrow I have some free time, I'll dig 'em out, I have a little box here next to me, they just might fit in it. Unless you don't want to work with me, and I would understand. Oh yeah, shipping and they're yours. They've been here this long, I don't need anything for 'em. :)

PM or text me if ya want, Vman. No worries.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #3
Beau, just because we had a couple of issues doesn't mean I don't love you still. LOL. Of course I'll still work with you. Just let me know how much.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
Ok, going to dig them out in a few. I wouldn't imagine it'll be much over 5 dollars or so, they're not that heavy. :)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #5
Cool. Thanks.

Reply #6
If it don't work out I got them to. I'm sure it will though.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #7
Thanks Kitz. I'll let you know if I need yours. I appreciate you.

Reply #8
Hey Kitz, I think I'll take you up on the mirror pieces.

Reply #9
Thanks kitz !!!!!!!