My 88 TC

Reply #35
Nice looking coupe!

My 88 TC

Reply #36
Thanks!

My 88 TC

Reply #37
Ok after a long road I finaly got the car smoged ca is cracking down big they are trying to get the old cars off the road by making it hard to pass smog

I first did a pre test and passed by one point with cheap 91 ..... Hc blew a 77 out of a max of 78

So I mixed 5 gallons of good 91 and a gallon of e85 and went back hc went down to 66

Pretty cool trick I thought I would pass on

My 88 TC

Reply #38
well I had a tail pipe hanger break and needed to be welded so I ditched the tail pipes and went dumps lol

I run dups on all my stangs and love it ....my car has dual flows but was very quiet ....not no more for a stock down pipe and cat it sounds bitchin im loving it

newish pic I took ...... I love these cars more and more every day

My 88 TC

Reply #39
The good old People's republic of Commiefornia....

You need to be told what to drive...Sacramento know more than you... :(

Travis

My 88 TC

Reply #40
Car looks great!

Move to the Carolina's, you can get away with just about anything on old cars here. The majority of people here don't even run Cats anymore. Of course being buddys with the inspection tech doesn't hurt. :D

Quote from: STANG8U;416886
I love these cars more and more every day

I feel the same way! Never thought I would get so into these cars as what I have, since I bought mine in 2010.

My 88 TC

Reply #41
thanks

yea CA sucks big time my mustang would be a street car but CA bs keeps it a track only car lol

My 88 TC

Reply #42
Put in some 4.10's today and restacked the trac lok ..... Pulls way better

But think I broke the t5 not the first by far but the first in a 2.3 lol

My 88 TC

Reply #43
the weird thing with T5...some last into the 11's....others die in a 14's car....lots of people say a short throw shifter is a must..

Travis

My 88 TC

Reply #44
I still have to find somebody around here who can repair my first gear in my T-5. It pops out violently when you let up on the clutch. My replacement is doing good, but I want my other one fixed. I may have to learn how to do it myself.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..