Skip to main content
Topic: My 88 TC (Read 9383 times) previous topic - next topic

My 88 TC

Reply #15
Yea it will be painted white to much work and money to change colors the right way

Plus I like the white .....TC's are Oxford right ?

My 88 TC

Reply #16
Yep, pretty sure it's factory name was Oxford. At least it was on the Mark VII's.

My 88 TC

Reply #17
Yea and the white fox mustangs

My 88 TC

Reply #18
I liked the last pic so much I took another today after grabbing a pack of smokes

I also through on a new fuel filter unplugged the knock sensor and turned the boost up from 10 to 15 and it likes it night and day difference ..... Still dose not feel fast to me though lol

I'm going to swap on the bigs and littles on the 10th and see what she dose in the 1/8th stay tuned

My 88 TC

Reply #19
Nice looking car!!

My 88 TC

Reply #20
Thanks I just hope I can get around to doing this valve cover gasket so I can run it down the strip

My 88 TC

Reply #21
Car has Ben sitting due to needing a smog but I did a few things today

Changed the vc gasket ..... Wonder why it was leaking uhh .. Some people should not touch cars

Also changed the plugs ..... I knew it was blowing out the spark

Look what some asshat did

Wrong plugs and way over gapped

Smog soon so I can drive this bitch again hope she will pass the legal way lol

My 88 TC

Reply #22
Well new CA star program sucks

Did a pre test today passed smog by 1 point but fail visual

Those dumb ass toutched my car now I have a check light and I failed .... Never had one till he dicked around

My trunk and car fill up with gas fumes now also .... This is turning into a big deal thank you California

My 88 TC

Reply #23
Well got some gauges on a trade so I thought I would put them in I still need the matching water and boost

Took for ever to get the stock sender out there is no  room lol

My 88 TC

Reply #24
Nice. I'm gonna be mounting my gauges in the same place, when I get ready to install gauges. Already have my boost gauge mounted in the hole where the stock clock used to be, and yea that stock oil pressure sender and the fitting, is a royal bitch to get out of there in that tight space. I waited until I had the head off on mine, and then took a 4ft long prybar to it, lol.

My 88 TC

Reply #25
Yea getting it out sucked lol and it's a perfect spot for some gauges

My 88 TC

Reply #26
Ok I have a very badly cracked bell housing

Found one in the yard but it was also cracked

Is this common on 2.3 turbos ?

Anyway dose anyone have one they can ship to ca for cheap ?

Just shopping around for the best deal work is tight and I need one on the cheap

My 88 TC

Reply #27
No one has a bell sitting around ?

My 88 TC

Reply #28
You looking for an A4LD or T-5 bell?

I'll see what I can find this weekend at the JY.

My 88 TC

Reply #29
T5 with a  hydraulic set up

I need cheap though I was hoping someone had one lying around