Skip to main content
Topic: New to the forum (Read 1122 times) previous topic - next topic

New to the forum

New to TC's but not ford I'm a die hard fox guy guy and I love drag racing

Site looks good think I will stick around a while

Here is the bird just put the rims on today will get slammed soon

New to the forum

Reply #1
Hello hello, another California person. Nice looking bird.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New to the forum

Reply #2
Thanks

I like how there are a lot of V8's here that's my specialty lol

The TC is clean dd gas saver

New to the forum

Reply #3
Welcome......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

New to the forum

Reply #4
Nice TC. Welcome.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

New to the forum

Reply #5
Thanks guys

New to the forum

Reply #6
Welcome to the fun.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

New to the forum

Reply #7
Welcome aboard.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

New to the forum

Reply #9
Lot of nice birds around here

I've Ben into foxes for over 15 years and I had no idea there was this big of a bird scen

New to the forum

Reply #10
welcome to the board,,, you just might be the last member to sign on before the world ends  :)

New to the forum

Reply #11
Lmfao