Skip to main content
Topic: T5 swap parts (Read 635 times) previous topic - next topic

T5 swap parts

Anybody got a bell, block plate, and pedals they want to get rid of?
Thank ya!
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

T5 swap parts

Reply #1
Me, just gotta get the pedals out of the car

T5 swap parts

Reply #2
:)
'98 Explorer 5.0

T5 swap parts

Reply #4
I'll need a transmission eventually too...
'98 Explorer 5.0

T5 swap parts

Reply #6
Deal!
'98 Explorer 5.0

T5 swap parts

Reply #7
There was a lot of parts on craigslist when I did my swap a couple months ago. That's were I found all my parts.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

T5 swap parts

Reply #8
One of my friends (known him forever) JUST removed the T-5 and all it's bits and pieces (no pedals) from his '67 Mustang, new clutch and flywheel, pressure plate, block plate, bell housing, bolts, cable....everything. All you will need are pedals. I've seen the car in action, never had an issue, no grinding gears at all. It's ready to go, all we have to do is box it up. Will be shipped UPS. $600.00 shipped for everything. Not a bad deal at all for the whole kit.

In case there's any confusion, he installed my old 5.0 in his 1967 Mustang Coupe after a rebuild, and went with a T-5 in it.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..