Skip to main content
Topic: Happy Thanksgiving Everybody !!! (Read 1453 times) previous topic - next topic

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody !!!

From our family to all of yours have a safe Happy Thanksgiving Weekend everybody. :rollin:

now where did all of my Turkeys go...

Reply #2
  Happy Thanksgiving!!!
1987 TC

Reply #3
Happy Thanksgiving Danny Boy !!! Hope yours is as great as mine today. Family and food. All good.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Lets all take a minute and reflect how truely blessed and bountiful we really have it here.
Mike

Reply #5
happy thanksgiving everyone,  i am happy to be aquainted with all of you.

Reply #6
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, but especially those who are members of our armed forces, who faithfully executing their duties, are unable to be with their families.

Reply #7
Happy thanksgiving everyone

Reply #8
Happy and safe Thanksgiving !

Reply #9
Happy Thanksgiving!

I had 11 relatives over today. I smoked a 22lb turkey. It was awesome. I wanted to take a picture of it, but it looked so good we ate it before I had a chance :).
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.