Skip to main content
Topic: 17" SN-95 TriSpokes with tires - $200 (Read 866 times) previous topic - next topic

17" SN-95 TriSpokes with tires - $200

I have a set of the 17" Tri-Spoke wheels up for sale. Located in Indianapolis, IN.

They aren't perfect, but they would be an OK set for someone looking for an inexpensive wheelset for a 5-lug conversion.

The tires are Falken Ziex-512's (Date code of '06), 235/45 and 245/45.  The tires have prob another year or two on them. I'd had these on my Scorpio and swapped wheels around, so thus the outer edge wear on the fronts (The Scorp had worn them on the inner edge). One has a patch/plug in it and one has some scarring from fender rub (on the inside of the wheel now)

One wheel has a bit of curb rash on it, and one of the rears has a small bend on the backside, but they all balance out OK, and I never had a vibration issue.

More pics-

I have the center caps as well.

I'd run them myself if I had something the tires would fit.

I'm asking [COLOR="red"]$200[/COLOR] - PICKED-UP

NO, I will not ship these
and
NO, I will not take the tires off

Email is the best and PREFERRED way to contact me. (I'm going to get an email telling me I have a PM...so just email me and save the hassle, please).

Thanks for looking.
Chuck
cwarren@indy.net
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #1
Will consider reasonable offers

Reply #2
I want these so bad, but I have no time to drive down there.  Go figure.

Reply #3
Where in IN are you?

Reply #4
South Bend.

Reply #5
I might be able to come as far north as Kokomo, but my time is kinda limited as well.

Reply #6
Thanks, but I can't even make it that far.  Good luck Chuck.

Reply #8
Yeah, my current schedule doesn't really allow for me to hassle with trying to get something like wheels/tires wrangled and shipped.

Reply #9
Quote from: Chuck W;403478
Yeah, my current schedule doesn't really allow for me to hassle with trying to get something like wheels/tires wrangled and shipped.

Thow 'em on a Greyhound bus.
Easy cheezy-way to ship very large items.

Reply #10
Quote from: ratio411;403836
Thow 'em on a Greyhound bus.
Easy cheezy-way to ship very large items.

You're missing the part where I said I don't have time to hassle with that.

Reply #11
Chuck
5lug is in my oldest boys future, he may want these but we need the 5lug solution.
I am going to post a question about the two caliper sets he has now for 5 lug.  he's half way there.

i will see if he wants to get em.  That would be a long trip for the boy.

Reply #12
Quote from: jcassity;403891
Chuck
5lug is in my oldest boys future, he may want these but we need the 5lug solution.
I am going to post a question about the two caliper sets he has now for 5 lug.  he's half way there.

i will see if he wants to get em.  That would be a long trip for the boy.

No worries.  Right now they are residing on my Volvo wagon, as I got tired of dealing with the py 14" wheels and tires it was teetering around on. I've got another set of these that was painted black or a set of the 16" "Waffle Stars" (Both w/o tires) I'd let go cheaply...but again, can't really deal with shipping them.

Reply #13
thanks Chuck!, checked with mason and he's appreciative of the good deal your offering but he's not able to make the trip over there.

I use to be over in Indy pertty much every week for a couple years in a row but my co-worker has been holding down that territory for a while with the various telecom providers.

Reply #14
Quote from: jcassity;403935
thanks Chuck!, checked with mason and he's appreciative of the good deal your offering but he's not able to make the trip over there.

I use to be over in Indy pertty much every week for a couple years in a row but my co-worker has been holding down that territory for a while with the various telecom providers.

Well, I suppose if you can work out a deal with your co-worker to bring back a set of wheels, that might work for you too.