Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone still finding good Fox junkyard parts? (Read 5960 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone still finding good Fox junkyard parts?

Reply #30
Sweet kinda like the ones they had for the mustangs

Reply #31
Quote from: 1BadBird;405506
Soul, if you go back, what yr/shape are the front bumper covers in? I need a 86' T/C cover, rear reinforcement bar, trunk lid w/o rust and a good scratch free windshield. Let me know what shape and the cost. I could probably meet you half way.

I'm also going to hit a couple u-pull-its around here to see what they got (if any). I need some other stuff anyway.

The TC are an 87 and 88, I think we have a couple of mid 80 cougars, I think the bostonian (sp?) edition bird we have is that year but was wrecked in the front. I'll check with dad to find out.
88 Turbocoupe: Coast High Performance 331 kit 28oz balance, Comp XE264HR14 cam, 58cc 185 afr heads, 1.7 roller rockers, Mass-Flo EFI (was POS to setup and their techline is a joke at best)
Full 1 5/8 primary equal length headers, 2 1/2 exhaust, Full manual reverse VB c4 and baked off clear coat "BECAUSE RACECAR"

Reply #32
Quote from: STANG8U;405515
Sweet kinda like the ones they had for the mustangs

But way more rare.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #33
Yea I bet

Reply #34
Plenty of cars here. The local pick. Part had 2-6 fox birds/cougars on any given weekend. Also I found a honey hole of fox birds and cougars about 30 mins from my house. I was there about 2 months ago and there were no less than 15 complete t/c's (87-88). Not to mention the 30 or so other birds n cougars. The big bonus is the guy doesnt crush anything. The downside is that his prices are a but above the standard u pull it pricing. But if ya gotta have the part he's the goto guy.
41 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
78 F-100 2wd flareside
84Turbo Coupe
84 Thunderbird Élan
85 Thunderbird 3.8
88 Turbo Coupe
88 Mustang GT
90 Stang LX 5.0 5spd
93 F-150 4x4 ext cab
96 Mustang GT
98 Mustang GT
99 SVT Cobra
06 Fusion SEL
14 Fusion Sport

Reply #35
The yards around here used to be like that until s prices went through the roof. Now it's been a few months since I've seen any around here.

Reply #36
I went today but showed up late UGH lol they were closed

Reply #37
Rumor has it that a yard about 1.5hr away has some foxes in it. Hoping to have the free time to go up here soon. Also been told they dont crush cars to often either, so my fingers are crossed!!

Reply #38
Junk yards are great

But the local pick a part upped prices kinda sucks

But you find good stuff ........ Like cobra R's lol

Reply #39
Quote from: jandmmustangs;405544
Plenty of cars here. The local pick. Part had 2-6 fox birds/cougars on any given weekend. Also I found a honey hole of fox birds and cougars about 30 mins from my house. I was there about 2 months ago and there were no less than 15 complete t/c's (87-88). Not to mention the 30 or so other birds n cougars. The big bonus is the guy doesnt crush anything. The downside is that his prices are a but above the standard u pull it pricing. But if ya gotta have the part he's the goto guy.

Does the guy have any 83 stuff? I haven't been to a local yard for a while but last time I was at one there was only a picked over 87.  Is the guy 30 mins from you a pick and part place where you can pull your own parts?

I'll have to keep this in mind. :hick:
tbirdregistry.com

Reply #40
Quote from: rodsterh;405681
Does the guy have any 83 stuff? I haven't been to a local yard for a while but last time I was at one there was only a picked over 87.  Is the guy 30 mins from you a pick and part place where you can pull your own parts?

I'll have to keep this in mind. :hick:

It's a pick a part yard. I'm sure there's an 83 or two in there.

You have a pm
41 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
78 F-100 2wd flareside
84Turbo Coupe
84 Thunderbird Élan
85 Thunderbird 3.8
88 Turbo Coupe
88 Mustang GT
90 Stang LX 5.0 5spd
93 F-150 4x4 ext cab
96 Mustang GT
98 Mustang GT
99 SVT Cobra
06 Fusion SEL
14 Fusion Sport

Reply #41
Guys, I'm asking for a help again. I'm looking for few parts, but here, in central Europe, there are no junkyards with american cars.

1) front driveshaft part from car with C3 or A4LD transmission

2) body molding pieces (version with silver stripe is OK too)

3) these black plastic pieces under the door handle screws (all 4 pcs)

4) few more other parts, but these are the most important now. I can send you the list later.

Thank you very much!

Reply #42
I wish I had the money I would buy that TC in the yard

Seems like everyone needs something lol

Reply #44
Headed to a local yard to pick some pieces off of this, this week. Mainly the spoiler for sure, if anyones in dire need of anything let me know and Ill see if I can get it. My sister sent it to me, but looks pretty complete as far as I can tell. Small yard in the dead of winter, everything should still be there when I get there!!