Skip to main content
Topic: A-pillar gauge pod (Read 9301 times) previous topic - next topic

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #15
Tom, that pillar pod that your son did is awesome. I'd install one in the Sport if I had one. Not sure what gauges I'd put there, but, I'd figure something out. He did some quality work. Thanks for posting the pics. Always look forward to seeing what you guys are doing next.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #16
Thanks VINNY well appreciated.
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #17
Tom, your pillar pod looks great!! JR. did some great work. :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #18
Quote from: Big B;399640
LMAO! What exactly was fabbed there? That is a stock parts store piece, that every boy ricer in between here and sacramento has heat molded to their A-Pillar. Have seen it 1000's of times.

Useless posting with no intent but to insult and inflame.  Take a hike pal.....  Tom, keep posting and don't let the idiotic comments get to you.  There are enough smart people on here to sort through the bullshiznit and see whats up.

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #19
Thank You .
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #20
Looks good I have the sn95 stang pod without heat and mold mod. That will get done when i remake the harness.

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #21
Quote from: MY83T;399827
Useless posting with no intent but to insult and inflame.  Take a hike pal.....  Tom, keep posting and don't let the idiotic comments get to you.  There are enough smart people on here to sort through the bullshiznit and see whats up.

I totally agree, Tom keep right on posting!!!!
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #22
Quote from: TOM Renzo;399644
WELL WELL lets see a photo is worth a thousand words,So you are laughing out loud. I specifically said Tom Jr molded a store bought unit in to the stock PILLAR COVER. Their is an old saying the one that laughs LAST ALWAYS LAUGHS LOUDER. I DONT BS or haven't you noticed it YET. Anyone with a heat gun and a couple of tech screws can bolt one on. THAT IS NOT OUR STYLE. Hope you have a NICE DAY. This BS is starting to get to me on this site.  Either way i love it when some BEATER MOUTHS OFF ABOUT shiznit YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. So grab a hand full of tech screws and a heat gun and mount your VOLT METER AND OIL PRESSURE GAUGE ON YOUR PILLAR.  I dont give a shiznit what you laugh about. My Son has hours making this for me. And every show we bring the car to it always makes people take a second look. We do not just screw on shiznit like beaters like you DO.  I am finished with this BS of people calling me out. Care to respond to that better yet F %$# YOU.  That is the end for me I AM DUN!!! Thank you for allowing me to share some of my projects with the people that care.

So, you are so proud of yourself/son for spreading on some filler, and smoothing over some screw holes, LOL!

Great Fab Work! You are really impressing us! ROFL!!!

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #23
Ya know Big B if you cannot conduct yourself in  a polite fashion, why don't you just keep your asinine remarks to yourself. This is a great group of people who are always ready to lend a helping hand or a great word of advice. Criticizing someone every chance you get is pretty childish.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #24
Quote from: Big B;399912
So, you are so proud of yourself/son for spreading on some filler, and smoothing over some screw holes, LOL!molested

Is there even one other person here that thinks this type of post has any use at all?  Its childish and frankly i can only use the word obnoxious to describe it.  You know its golden rule stuff...i learned when i was little, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it. Or better yet, offer some constructive advice, and show us all your amazing skills. If you cant be civil take a hike.

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #25
Quote from: Big B;399912
So, you are so proud of yourself/son for spreading on some filler, and smoothing over some screw holes, LOL!

I'm not Tom Renzo's biggest fan by a long shot, but that shiznit isn't cool.  That's not how we do shiznit here.  Grow up.

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #26
Quote from: MY83T;399922
Is there even one other person here that thinks this type of post has any use at all?  Its childish and frankly i can only use the word obnoxious to describe it.  You know its golden rule stuff...i learned when i was little, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it. Or better yet, offer some constructive advice, and show us all your amazing skills. If you cant be civil take a hike.

I couldn't agree more!! I say Big B .... PUT UP or SHUT UP  :beatyoass: Lets see some of your work!

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #27
WOW all this over a pod that looks and works great. Where did i go wrong??? Someone asked a question i posted it and to boot i guess BIG B did not see the WHITE FACED GAUGES HE WANTED for his car. Seems like i killed 2 birds with one stone. With that i9 appreciate the kind words ans these sites are for learning stuff. Sometimes i get pushy on things and my wife lets me have it. As for FOE i respect you knowledge and just wanted to say the window switch thing was BRILLIANT!!! Thanks Tom

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #28
First off, Big B is a retard.
Second, Even if he would've had something a lot cooler than Tom Renzos A pillar gauge pod, would that really give him the rights to be an ass?
No it doesn't.
And third, someone please end his misery.

Back on topic!
Thanks for all the replies guys, went with a 94-95 Mustang gauge pod. It should be in Sweden within in a week or so.
Also bought A/F monitor, Aeromotive FPR, fuel pressure gauge and a boost gauge for the upcoming Procharger.

A-pillar gauge pod

Reply #29
BIG B it seems like you do not have a clue about body work and things like this. First off it is harder than you think to do this and have it not crack. Second we dont use SCREWS for that reason. Using screws to hold the pieces together will surely crack and look like garbage. The pieces are DURA MIXED TOGETHER. We use this stuff to replace quarters and such. Get in to this century and learn this stuff. Just to show you once again it is always better to laugh last as i once told you. Now show me the SCREWS BIG BOY!!!

WHAT DO YOU KNOW !!! NO SCREWS WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Better stop you are looking QUITE SILLY!!!