Skip to main content
Topic: RJM Relay Harness (Read 2112 times) previous topic - next topic

RJM Relay Harness

Ok, I could be really dumb but where the hell does this plug in at? It says under the battery but this is what i recieved

I don't see a plug to match this. I ordered the kit for the 9004 bulbs.
88 Turbocoupe: Coast High Performance 331 kit 28oz balance, Comp XE264HR14 cam, 58cc 185 afr heads, 1.7 roller rockers, Mass-Flo EFI (was POS to setup and their techline is a joke at best)
Full 1 5/8 primary equal length headers, 2 1/2 exhaust, Full manual reverse VB c4 and baked off clear coat "BECAUSE RACECAR"

RJM Relay Harness

Reply #1
Is that the one you plug your existing factory bulb plug into for power?
Mike

RJM Relay Harness

Reply #2
Per directions unplug under battery and plug this one in, then connect power and ground and hide relays. My plug is different, this only goes to just the headlights not the fog lights turn signals etc.
I traced back from the bulbs and I didn't see a junction with this type of plug anywhere. Do I just need to splice my harness. Did I order/or get shipped the wrong harness?
88 Turbocoupe: Coast High Performance 331 kit 28oz balance, Comp XE264HR14 cam, 58cc 185 afr heads, 1.7 roller rockers, Mass-Flo EFI (was POS to setup and their techline is a joke at best)
Full 1 5/8 primary equal length headers, 2 1/2 exhaust, Full manual reverse VB c4 and baked off clear coat "BECAUSE RACECAR"

RJM Relay Harness

Reply #3
It should plug into where your factory bulb would have plugged.

Then that other plug, on the right in your picture, plugs into your bulb.
...and there was light!

RJM Relay Harness

Reply #4
Ya I got that one, its the plug to power/activate those that I'm lost on.

RJM Relay Harness

Reply #5
You should have 2 blue ones, that plug into the headlight bulbs.  Another blue one that you plug a headlight chassis harness into.
Mike

RJM Relay Harness

Reply #6
Quote from: Soul;399174
Ya I got that one, its the plug to power/activate those that I'm lost on.

It plugs into where the bulb would have plugged.............

I don't know what else to say to make it any simpler :(.
...and there was light!

RJM Relay Harness

Reply #7
Ya I get you guys, I'm not seeing the a plug that matches that one. I'll check it again this weekend.
The issue I'm stating is I got a square peg and round hole.

RJM Relay Harness

Reply #8
It's NOT under the battery , it's behind your headlight , the actual thing that plugged into your headlight bulb goes in to that thing you are holding in the picture
Fox-less at the moment

RJM Relay Harness

Reply #9
Look at the two pics above, see how they have the same shape.  Any lights illuminating?
Mike

RJM Relay Harness

Reply #10
Ty Hypo, that is what I was wanting to know. Their directions said under battery, I only had a couple mins last weekend to look at my car. This weekend I'll go out an install it.

To Mcb82, I see where it plugs into the headlights. I live away from my car and have a small time window when I get to work on it. I was asking because I got to take a quick peek and didn't know if the directions I received were wrong as the make several harnesses. If you want to be a smart ass about a simple question then don't post.  I didn't get to look in front of the header panel at the time. Ignorance isn't stupidity so no need to be a jerk. To everyone else thanks.

RJM Relay Harness

Reply #11
I didnt realize you arent by your car to look at it.  Your replies led me to belive you were, and I couldnt figure out why you were having problems.

My reply was meant to be humorus, cant infer that with text. 

Chill out.
Mike

RJM Relay Harness

Reply #12
Sorry, just seemed like a bandwagon of making fun of people was about to start.

text doesn't convey humor well either so if I was being a douche my bad as well.