Skip to main content
Topic: 2 parts cars in Northern Missouri. Will be sped soon. (Read 533 times) previous topic - next topic

2 parts cars in Northern Missouri. Will be sped soon.

I know of where there are 2 parts cars in Northern Missouri for sale. The guy is moving soon and if the whole cars dont sell, hes sping them both.  He said I could order w/e parts off of them I want if they dont sell as complete cars before he ss them.  I just thought Id mention it on here, because they are mostly complete cars, with a lot of parts that are good and Id hate to see them go to s.  If anyone in the area is interested, let me know.  Ill tell ya where if you dont mind letting me buy some of the parts off ya after you get them :)

Reply #1
Whoops, Im a noob here. Didnt realize there was a seperate page for listing item for sale by others.  Please feel free to move this if you like admin. Sorry for posting it in the wrong spot.

Reply #2
Hey dude, I'm in north MO....have 200 acres. PM me with details!
I also have a car trailer I can borrow if need be.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #3
what year are they?
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 3.8 V6 - Rescue
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 5.0 V8 - Survivor

Reply #4
'87.

Both V6 cars...afraid I'll pass...if you wanted to buy them one of them though, I'd be more than happy to go get it and strip the parts you need, Greentop MO is only about 30 miles from me.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)