Skip to main content
Topic: Someone grab this one and save it or part it properly..... CL (Read 592 times) previous topic - next topic

Someone grab this one and save it or part it properly..... CL

http://abilene.craigslist.org/cto/3159739064.html

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #1
Oh wow!!  If it were closer I'd be on that like stink on....well........you know.
1988 T-Bird Sport Coupe--5.0 HO, MAF swap, 1-5/8" shorties, BBK/Flowmaster exhaust, Explorer intake, 70mm Edelbrock TB, T5, B&M short throw, Centerforce clutch and PP, disc brake TC rear w/ 3.55's, TC front brakes, '98 Cobra springs, DIY SFC's, other misc .  14.05 @ 98mph with launching too low and shifting too high.

Reply #2
That is shagy. I bet she'll clean up nice.
2002 Honda Civic EX

1984 Ford Thunderbird Elan
5.0 CFI, T5, Dual Exhaust

Reply #4
Something else to think about... Without a title, one might find themselves in deep kimshe for even having her in their possession, let alone of you were to cross state lines.  Now, having said that there may be legitimate reasons for not having a title, such as the car may have been owned by someone that passed away intestate and the car is/was registered in a different state. That is clearly not the case here, because in one pic, her texas plate is visible in the back seat.

Reply #5
I bought one... stripped it, and cut it up with a sawzall..
no title...no problem
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #6
Neat car, well loaded. Interior Luxury Group, vent windows, cornering lamps.

Unfortunately the sawzall is probably the only solution for the 'no title'

I found a local TC awhile back, title was in someone else's name but the 'seller' said the owner gave him the car but the owner was not available to sign the title.

Needless to say I had visions of jail time if I loaded the car on my trailer so I walked away.  Not worth additional hassle....
tbirdregistry.com