Skip to main content
Topic: Urban Legend.... (Read 1176 times) previous topic - next topic

Urban Legend....

I was watching "back to the future III" and in one of the scenes, the Doc uses an alcoholic drink like fuel......Well, its stupid but i have two questions...

1.- Is there a Drink to human consumption with enough alcohol volume to ignite (not a car, only fire) ?

2.- Or at least, do you know something higher than the Vodka with 40% of alcohol volume ?

1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Re: Urban Legend....

Reply #1
Everclear, 191 proof. Bacardi 151 proof rum. Divide proof by 2 to calculate alcohol percentage.

Reply #2
Moonshine!
White LIghtning!

Reply #3
Don't forget Sambuka! Man did I ever get drunk on that once (actually more than once) Starting seeing in freeze frames. Don't forget to light it on fire.

Check out the Art of Drinking Sambuka

Reply #4
A truck will run on moonshine, trust me.
2 88 TC's (1 is the 2.3t race car, other v8 maybe?)
06 dodge dakota 4.7 v8
79 chevy k-10, built 350/turbo 350
Diverse ain't I?
AMSOIL Dealer

Reply #5
ALMOST,. :flame:  TRY SOME 99 BANNAS IT WILL BITE+I COUGHT MY PANTS ON FIRE ONE NIGHT ...OOPS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
Quote from: slamedcat
Moonshine!
White LIghtning!

That chet will run a car easily!

Reply #7
its amazing what will run in a car, not run well but run

lighter fluid, lacquer thinne,r premix for 2 stroke, if tank is not empty can add some kerosene
Baylensman 97 XR7

Reply #8
Quote from: BEARMAX
ALMOST,. :flame:  TRY SOME 99 BANNAS IT WILL BITE+I COUGHT MY PANTS ON FIRE ONE NIGHT ...OOPS

That stuff is weak tasting.  It's hard to believe the proof is that high, I drink it straight most of the time.  Wild turkey will really knock you around and is flammable as well. 

Quote from: MexCougar
Or at least, do you know something higher than the Vodka with 40% of alcohol volume ?

You've never done a flaming shot before?  Lol, this reminds me of a video on ebaum's world.  Check it out: http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=firedrink.wmv
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!