Skip to main content
Topic: O.K., the sequential deal..... (Read 2322 times) previous topic - next topic

O.K., the sequential deal.....

I ordered this kit..........I'll report in with details when they arrive, and when I get them installed. I ordered the STS-1 kit....

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/

IF you are interested in a sequential kit for your car with a lifetime warranty, her we go..........

I can get them, these kits, for $50.00 shipped each, if, I have 10 people order them. The trick is, They would ship all the kits to me, and I would have to ship them to those who bought them, so, I'll add $7 to the price for shipping, which means $57.00 per kit, per person. I paid the full $70.00 for my kit. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll have to have payment ahead of time.

Now you know.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
I love mine!!!
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #3
My kit died when the sunvisor harness shorted out, and it burned a hole through my fuse box, and the seat harness, and the tail light harness.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #5
I thought you wanted my kit? :/

Reply #6
I did want it. I had forgotten all about that until now. I saw this and ordered it last night. $70.00 shipped to the door, lifetime warranty also. I'm trying to work a deal with them to see if they'll sell cheaper to the forum members.

Reply #7
New info added..........

Reply #8
I'm in.....I'll send payment...well, as quick as it takes to put about 1 stinkin' dollar in my paypal...I have 56 right now, lmao

(yes, I'm in for real if you can get the other 9 or so folks ya need)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #9
Here's how to do it...send me the funds as a gift to my PayPal at vinnietbird@sbcglobal.net

Add in the comment box what the money is for, name and address. As soon as I get 10 people, I'll make the order. If, and I mean IF I can't get 10 people, I'll just send the funds back. I think we'll get the people.

Reply #10
10 or more people.

Reply #11
VINNY VINNY VINNY are you messing around with wires again????  !!D'OH!!!

Had to do this just messing around. By the way you never posted the results of that little short circuit you repaired when you r car decided to fry your other unit. Just curious
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Reply #12
Fry another unit? And yes, against my better judgement, I will be wiring up the sequentials. Hopefully the instructions will help. LOL.

Reply #13
When all else fails read the instructions!!!

Sequential tails are nice. Cant have them they are illegal in my state!!!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Reply #14
Quote from: TOM Renzo;397111
Sequential tails are nice. Cant have them they are illegal in my state!!!!

Hmm, illegal huh? I wonder how Ford gets around that problem, what with the new Mustang having sequential tails and all?  Can that feature be turned off?