Skip to main content
Topic: dash needed (Read 1392 times) previous topic - next topic

dash needed

im in the hunt for a complete dash from and 87-88 doesnt matter on color just needs to be in great shape and from an 8cyl

Re: dash needed

Reply #1
What's your location?  I've got one.  Medium blue in good shape.  I'll ship if needed.
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #2
have one a valiable in a v6 car in red
:birdsmily: Nate Wenck
Carroll IA
nwenck@msn.com
07 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
2003 Ford F-150 Supercrew

Reply #3
I'm also looking for a dash in good shape no cracks doesnt matter on the color I'll paint to match mine.    kurtdonaldkobain6794@yahoo.com

Reply #4
i have one in blue also the only crack is a very small one by the driver speaker if you are interested let me know and i will send some pics

Reply #5
Red one available, just make me an offer. In real nice shape. Can offer picture if needed, after I take one of course.
Carroll IA
nwenck@msn.com
07 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Reply #7
Here are pictures of the dash, and as you can see it does have one crack, that I had forgotten about. Hope it can still help you.
Carroll IA
nwenck@msn.com
07 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Reply #8
well it is alot better than the one I have but I am wanting one with no cracks.  thanks for the picture, I have thought about getting one of those glue on covers, anyone have any luck with those? might consider the one from turbochkn88 if the crack isnt too noticeable. thanks Graham

Reply #9
i live in west seneca ny 14224 how much let me know

Reply #12
Weasel used a plastic dash cap on his car....the end result looked pretty  good too.

Reply #13
here is the pic of the one that i have it is in great shape compared to most i have seen and i have had a guy offer $100 for it over on NATO but never came through on the deal. so that is about what i would want for it otherwise i will just keep it for later down the road.  it is a little faded but a little sem paint will fix that right up.  The only crack in it is right by the defrost vent which is not that bad.  The white spec on the passenger side is just dust it needs to be cleaned up a little cause it has been in storage.

Reply #14
The one out of my donor 87 cougar is in perfect shape but still in the car.  It's a 2 color dash with black on the top portion and gray on the lower portion.  I would want $175.00 plus shipping.  It is about one hour drive from me so it would be a little while before I could get pics or pull it.