Skip to main content
Topic: 88 tbird EVTM wanted (Read 707 times) previous topic - next topic

88 tbird EVTM wanted

call scott cassity 304 772 3411
ship to gap mills wv

Need ecopy or physical print of an 88Tbird / Cougar EVTM ASAP please.

88 tbird EVTM wanted

Reply #2
got the 88evtm today,, the seller talked like was used up and sorta greasy and all.

got it here and its in my opinion brand new.  Its backing isnt even broke.
Will make 88evtm pages available soon.

88 tbird EVTM wanted

Reply #3
got the 88evtm today,, the seller talked like was used up and sorta greasy and all.

got it here and its in my opinion brand new.  Its backing isnt even broke.
Will make 88evtm pages available soon.

88 tbird EVTM wanted

Reply #4
Woot!  Hey, if you scan them all letter sized and then zip them up, I'll be happy to turn them into an easy to download PDF.

88 tbird EVTM wanted

Reply #5
no thanks, been down one road like that before and id rather be the one to take the heat if and when the time comes gain,, trust me you dont want any part of it.  what you do on your own is not in my control.  im speaking vague for a reason.

88 tbird EVTM wanted

Reply #6
Um, ok, so did you ever get it scanned and put up somewhere like the '87 EVTM?

88 tbird EVTM wanted

Reply #7
no sir, my son has it in the back of his car out of state but i told him to leave it with me when he comes back home. 
eventually it will get a soft copy done up.. i need it anyway because of a few comments made in electrical tech about pin 1 on the full digital instrument cluster.

I have two of each type here which i need to bounce and then compare to shop manuls and evtms.
I may have to make a .xls spreadsheet if there is too much delta in thier errors.

I belive my perception of which car got what connector design has been has been in error for a long time now.
My son's sport lines up with the TurboCoupe 88evtm pin outs,,, for full buttstuffog cluster, however even this 2.3 layout does not match up pin for pin.
I believe there was more work to do on cluster connectors and too many changes that the paper work never caught up to 100%. 
I do think however the connector pin outs are at the least 90% accurate but the odds you find your connector in the evtm matching the exact car they say it belongs to is 50/50.