Skip to main content
Topic: how much do u really love the birds? branded for life (Read 2663 times) previous topic - next topic

how much do u really love the birds? branded for life

sorry hope this isnt too d-bagish.old tat..new pic. got this when I was about 20yrs old when I was on my 2nd bird
love tbirds soo much I branded myself with the bird for life

Reply #1
I love my Bird. That's all I can say. I love my wife more, but, the Bird is a close second.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
haha as long as the 2 understand each other
love tbirds soo much I branded myself with the bird for life

Reply #3
thats funny my wife has a butterfly on her lower back "tramp stamp" and she wanted to get a bird over it, but I don't want my girls thinking that tattoos are ok,now thats love.....
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
TrickFlow cam 224/232-542/563
Victor Jr. intake CNC ported
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
UPR K-member,A-Arms,and coil-overs
UPR upper/lower control arms
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
(coming soon Tremec 3550)
The Finished Product
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/03grinnie/T-bird/

Reply #4
I always wanted to do an arm band with the emblem but I never did. I've owned mine for 22 years now, I guess that's enough proof how I feel about it.

Reply #5
Quote from: 347Thunder;395644
but I don't want my girls thinking that tattoos are ok

narrow-minded thinking being pushed onto a child is a worse problem than whether or not someone has a tattoo. With all the bullshiznit that one encounters online, on tv, in a movie, on the radio, yadda yadda, coming across a tatted person at the gas station is the least of my concern.

It's individuality...which is something that should NEVER be criticized.
(and yes, I am of the inked group of people...so go ahead, stereotype me.)

Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;395697
I always wanted to do an arm band with the  emblem but I never did. I've owned mine for 22 years now, I guess that's  enough proof how I feel about it.

I've thought about a tat based on the c pillar emblem of the '87-8 Birds across my shoulders, done in black, with a border of Ford blue around the outer edge.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #6
I dont think tats are a very individual thing these days, I feel like everyone and their mother has them, I just want to set a good example for my children, and have them make a good choice when it comes down to everyone else is doing it. It also helps the fight when you practice what you preach, smoking,drinking.....
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
TrickFlow cam 224/232-542/563
Victor Jr. intake CNC ported
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
UPR K-member,A-Arms,and coil-overs
UPR upper/lower control arms
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
(coming soon Tremec 3550)
The Finished Product
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/03grinnie/T-bird/

Reply #7
Right on 347.  Every parent should be free to believe what they wish and teach their beliefs to their own children, as they see fit. To avoid hypocrisy, we parents should make no value judgements of another person, their character or their choices based ONLY on whether they choose to mark their bodies or not, and of course practice what we teach.