Skip to main content
Topic: Well.....I gotta tell ya'..... (Read 848 times) previous topic - next topic

Well.....I gotta tell ya'.....

Batman was awesome. Wow....just WOW.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
Went to see it and was sold out had to wait 2 hours for next showing. Settled for Ted and laughed from start to finish. Gonna see batman next weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Reply #2
I'll tell ya what happened at ft Carson is freaking messed up!! Still haven't seen it yet. Kind of paranoid  to go outside ft Stewart here and see it..

Reply #3
I noticed the staff at the theater came in and checked exit doors during the movie it looked like to make sure they were latched
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Reply #4
Well I just came back from the movies, and have to say DAMMM, Movie has everything, suspense, action, mystery, love, sadness all of that. Very very good movie
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
Anne Hathaway did a fantastic job hands down, just as much effort into the character as Ledger did with the Joker. This was the BEST Bane character portrayal of any movie or video game. This Bane was just a skillfully trained BAD A**!! Plus Joseph Gordon Levin is a great actor. All in all I was very impressed with the movie. I wish Nolan would continue his Batman movies, he's done a great job so far, and I want to see more Scarecrow!!!
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #6
Kids and I saw it last night......loved it !!!
Fox-less at the moment