Skip to main content
Topic: pretty nice 86 convertible. (Read 632 times) previous topic - next topic

pretty nice 86 convertible.

Reply #1
Thats nice, price aint bad either
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #2
As much as I love and appreciate the 83-86 cougars, The convertibles take away their best feature IMOP, that being the roof-line.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
Quote from: black magic;394303
As much as I love and appreciate the 83-86 cougars, The convertibles take away their best feature IMOP, that being the roof-line.

:iagree:
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #4
Quote from: Cougars 2 go;394338
:iagree:

I agree x2, but I dont see them very often, especially a decent price.  Some people really dig them.
Mike

Reply #5
Quote from: mcb82gt;394496
I agree x2, but I dont see them very often, especially a decent price.  Some people really dig them.

If space and money were no issue, having one as part of a Fox Cougar collection would be necessary.  I think that Eric has done a stellar job in making up for the loss of the attractive roofline but otherwise, they seem to lose their appeal in "stock" form.  I've come across several over the years that I have found on the web but I just can't "bite" because there are too many other Cougars I would rather have.  However, I don't hold my opinion any higher than the next person and can completely understand the appeal and am glad there are folks stepping up and preserving this aspect of our cars' history.  I still enjoy seeing them on the board and the few at CJ.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]